Where Can I Get Good Quality Hot Water Bottles?

libya 115

Thanks for that 'icecubes' I shall visit Big C tomorrow and check them out.

I also intend to buy a cheap thermos flask and some canned tomato soup; to get me through these cold nights.

another idea would be to collect firewood in the day time, then in the evening, start a small comfort fire near the side of the soi. and can cook your tomato soup using the heat of the fire before curling up beside it for a sleep like an old grandma with your hot water bottle.

the hot water bottle is for grandmas, libya.

certainly wont impress the pattaya ladys when they see you in bed curling up next to a hot water bottle like an old grandma.

The shame of it! 'Grover'.

The man in the avatar wouldn't have needed one, he climbed K2: 'john b good.'

Thanks for that 'icecubes' I shall visit Big C tomorrow and check them out.

I also intend to buy a cheap thermos flask and some canned tomato soup; to get me through these cold nights.

another idea would be to collect firewood in the day time, then in the evening, start a small comfort fire near the side of the soi. and can cook your tomato soup using the heat of the fire before curling up beside it for a sleep like an old grandma with your hot water bottle.

I like that idea 'Grover', plus it would add to the spirit of Christmas, by giving that genuine 'outdoor' yuletide log effect!