Bank Balance Letter Hours

In the past I've had issues with getting a bank balance letter for extension of stay purposes.  I've been too early and had to wait, and been too late and told to come back the next day.  Does anyone know the official hours between which one can get the letter (specifically, this year, from Krung Sri)?

33 minutes ago, pieeyed said:

I always thought the letter was good for a week. It is your bank book that needs to be updated the same day and to make copies.

That entirely depends upon where your are applying for the extension.

Some offices want it issued the same day and others the day before.

I think most normal branches have to get the letter from a higher office emailed to them, then the local branch prints it out on letterhead stationary.  That's been my experience at both Krungsi branches I've used.  The last one I got in April had a mistake, so we had to wait around for about 10-15 minutes while head office did a new one and emailed it. 

Just now, 55Jay said:

I think most normal branches have to get the letter from a higher office emailed to them, then the local branch prints it out on letterhead stationary.  That's been my experience at both Krungsi branches I've used.  The last one I got in April had a mistake, so we had to wait around for about 10-15 minutes while head office did a new one and emailed it. 

I agree, it works the same way at UOB, printed signed and stamped locally but compiled centrally.