Christmas Disasters?

JacknDanny

Decided this year to have a quiet Christmas at home with me doing the cooking(believe me, a once in a millenium occasion)

Get everything prepared...Turkey and all the trimmings.

Put the Big Bird in the cooker at around 830am..everythings going well.

Around 12 noon I check on it.......its still an anaemic white.

2 hours later after almost 6hrs cooking, I am getting worried as this thing does not seem to be getting brown.

315pm. I realise that the cooker is basically f#####!!!!!!!

Order Pizza from Pizza Company!!! Pizza, sprouts, carrots and chippolatas.

Dessert is a Marks n Sparks Christmas pudding, surely that cant go wrong???

Oh yes, in my stressed out mode I throw away the sleeve which contains the cooking instructions and end up microwaving it to death!!!

Roll on Boxing Day :o

Anyone else have any 'disasters'?

Thaivisa is mine! There was a very interesting and disturbing article in the Nation this morning about Tsunami aid money that disappeared, but nothing on this forum! Why not? Shame on Thaivisa!

you could have used the time to post this, to actually start a thread yourself, but chose to bitch about it instead, shame on you

Thaivisa is mine! There was a very interesting and disturbing article in the Nation this morning about Tsunami aid money that disappeared, but nothing on this forum! Why not? Shame on Thaivisa!

you could have used the time to post this, to actually start a thread yourself, but chose to bitch about it instead, shame on you

and you choose to bitch people.Charming! Merry christmas .

What??? I am shocked, nay, SHOCKED to hear about money being misappropriated in Thailand!

Who would have ever thought such a thing could be possible? Amazing.

/Not

why would some of us sad tossers...>>

some of us dont belong to the denomination that celebrates christmas... for us, just another cold windy day waiting for the two snowflakes that have been threatened/promised to fall on jerusalem to actually arrive:

have umbrella, two days supply of food; sand and shovel in car, straw in goat shed, emergency numbers... and camera to actually film said snowflake (hopefully thai husband wil be here to witness said snowflake), and video to film israelis panicking with arrival of said snowflake.

... but have a good one......

bina

israel

back on topic,

went round to friends place for lunch,

we were sitting outside after and having a few quiet ones,

went round behind the shed for a pee,

tripped over a crowbar laying on the ground,

now have a knee the size of a football

and I wasn't pissed

back on topic,

and I wasn't pissed

a sad case of the best holiday intentions going awry...next time go in the house and piss in the toilet, sum people might find it impolite that you piss behind the shed...

back on topic,

and I wasn't pissed

a sad case of the best holiday intentions going awry...next time go in the house and piss in the toilet, sum people might find it impolite that you piss behind the shed...

it's the normal thing there, just the crowbar was abnormal

It's Oz.... they have a shed behind the Parliment buildings for just such purposes :o

]

find it surprising that a "warrior" would find it rude to piss outside. :o

save water, fertilize the ground, as long as you aren't hanging it in front of someone.....

what was the topic again??