Street racing organisers arrested by 191 police

rooster59

Street racing organisers arrested by 191 police

IMG_1692.jpg

Police and soldiers last night arrested two brothers and charged them for using social media to organise street racing.

Vichitpong Lae-aroon, 28, and his brother Arupong, 24, were also indicted for drug after a search in his house producing two bottles of “kratom” water.

191 police and soldiers raided Vichitpong’s rented house at Areena housing estate on Serithai road after investigation by police revealed that he used his Facebook page “Waen Suan Sayam Serithai” to persuade youths to bike racing on streets in Minburi and Serithai areas.

Upon arrest, he pleaded guilty to the charge saying he liked street racing because it could earn him money if he wins the race.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/street-racing-organisers-arrested-191-police/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-05-27

5 minutes ago, JoePai said:

A little over the top - no ?  Sending 191 cops/squaddies just to arrest a couple of miscreants, surly only a few are needed ?

This is LOS and the photo shoot is what really matters.....:sad:

1 minute ago, halloween said:

I suppose it would be too much to ask for you to open the link.

I don't have too, my son is a Special Cop standing beside me, I showed him the OP photo, he said basic police that take care of basic stuff.....Look at cap badge......

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't have too, my son is a Special Cop standing beside me, I showed him the OP photo, he said basic police that take care of basic stuff.....Look at cap badge......

I didn't say that the BIB in the photo was special branch, the OP did. I said that 191 referred to special branch rather than the number of BIB involved. 

I'll make it easy for you. If you read 455 trans am, would you think they were talking about 455 vehicles?

Edited by halloween

11 minutes ago, halloween said:

I didn't say that the BIB in the photo was special branch, the OP did. I said that 191 referred to special branch rather than the number of BIB involved. 

I'll make it easy for you. If you read 455 trans am, would you think they were talking about 455 vehicles?

191 is basic cops..........

Just now, halloween said:

..........and the web site is something I faked, with photo-shopped images.

My son says special cops do NOT have a phone number for civilians..191 is for basic cops...

I would rather listen to a real Thai special cop than you.....:smile:

3 hours ago, transam said:

My son says special cops do NOT have a phone number for civilians..191 is for basic cops...

Rubbish...........

"Meanwhile soldiers and police rounded up 21 youths and seized all 21 motorcycles after they raced on the streets in Thonburi area.

As 20 youths are of 15-18 years of age and one is 21 years old, their parents were summoned for warning and their kids were booked in police records instead before freeing them."

191 Police can be very proud of their investigative work and capture. The guy in the chair looks very alone. :violin::w00t::1zgarz5:

3 hours ago, transam said:

Have you, or your special son, considered it might be a unit number which happens to be the same as the emergency phone number?

When you use "special" is it a euphemism?

Edited by halloween

1 minute ago, halloween said:

Have you, or your special son, considered it might be a unit number which happens to be the same as the emergency phone number?

When you use "special" is it a euphemism?

Do I have to say it again...The 191 has nothing to do with special police, 191 is for basic stuff, NOT special police.....Good grief man.....

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Do I have to say it again...The 191 has nothing to do with special police, 191 is for basic stuff, NOT special police.....Good grief man.....

Yes, you keep repeating the same thing without evidence, and apparently refusing to look at the link provided. Just for you, I copied the header

HOME -> ROYAL THAI POLICE -> 191 SPECIAL BRANCH POLICE

1 hour ago, halloween said:

Yes, you keep repeating the same thing without evidence, and apparently refusing to look at the link provided. Just for you, I copied the header

HOME -> ROYAL THAI POLICE -> 191 SPECIAL BRANCH POLICE

Looks lke the winner is........................You.  Pretty convincing when you visit the site.   :smile:

4 hours ago, transam said:

You should ask your 'special police' son if he is really a police officer. The 191 in this article refers to Royal Thai Police Special Operations Division Unit 191. FACT!

11 hours ago, Laab Muu said:

You should ask your 'special police' son if he is really a police officer. The 191 in this article refers to Royal Thai Police Special Operations Division Unit 191. FACT!

The BiB in the OP photo are NOT special police, look at the cap badge. If folk phone the 191 the get basic police, if from that special police are needed then it is passed on.

I am not going to argue with our lad over the subject or you. If he tells me they are not special police that is good enough for me. The lads cap badge is for the special police division..

5 hours ago, transam said:

The BiB in the OP photo are NOT special police, look at the cap badge. If folk phone the 191 the get basic police, if from that special police are needed then it is passed on.

I am not going to argue with our lad over the subject or you. If he tells me they are not special police that is good enough for me. The lads cap badge is for the special police division..

Maybe you have trouble understanding the English language? Nobody in the thread, including the OP has stated that the police officers pictured are 191 special branch police. You seem to be getting confused between the phone number 191, and the name of the special branch police which begins with the number 191.

The OP has nothing to do with the phone number 191, but rather mentions the involvement of the 191 Special Branch Police, just because they were not pictured in the photo doesn't mean they were not involved.

Again, you should ask your son if he is really a police officer, because if he is and he has never heard of 191 Special Branch, then there is something seriously wrong.

6 minutes ago, Laab Muu said:

Maybe you have trouble understanding the English language? Nobody in the thread, including the OP has stated that the police officers pictured are 191 special branch police. You seem to be getting confused between the phone number 191, and the name of the special branch police which begins with the number 191.

The OP has nothing to do with the phone number 191, but rather mentions the involvement of the 191 Special Branch Police, just because they were not pictured in the photo doesn't mean they were not involved.

Again, you should ask your son if he is really a police officer, because if he is and he has never heard of 191 Special Branch, then there is something seriously wrong.

Again, the guys in the photo are not special police....Perhaps SP were involved, I don't know and nor do you.....But the ones in the photo shoot ain't....

As for our lad, his uniform shows his police position..Please don't question it...

My suggestion Is that parents should not automatically believe what they are told by their children.   I have been lied to by my

children lots of times, it Is the way it  is   these  days,  sadly.  My one child is a lawyer, so  I  only believe  him 60 percent of the

time

Geezer

I feel like the level of stupid in this post has made me dumber. I hope I'll be able to spell my own name after this. :blink:

I'll be patient and break it down:

Numbers exist in the world. They can be assigned to many dofferent things. In this case, the 191 mentioned in the article refers to a division number. It also happens to be a fact that 191 is a telephone normal for "basic" police.

Coincidence? Not really. :rolleyes:

I am 32 years old, Glenn Maxwell's IPL shirt no. 32. I am not Glenn Maxwell, however. ;)