Australia 5 - 0

soi lurker

Aussies to win 5-0  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course they're going to win 5-0..........the umpires know that already. No sour grapes, because in the long run we have been somewhat outplayed, but when the Aussie commentator says at 135-5, " Good job they're not playing the L.B.W. rule in this match, or we'd be three more down" well that says it all. Mind you, saying that the England team have not got the right attitude. They should take a tip from Warnie and appeal for anything as soon as the ball leaves your hand. I bet you wickets per appeal and Shane Warne is one of the worst bowlers in test cricket. Looks like we've got to settle for a draw in the two rubber series.

Of course they're going to win 5-0..........the umpires know that already. No sour grapes, because in the long run we have been somewhat outplayed, but when the Aussie commentator says at 135-5, " Good job they're not playing the L.B.W. rule in this match, or we'd be three more down" well that says it all. Mind you, saying that the England team have not got the right attitude. They should take a tip from Warnie and appeal for anything as soon as the ball leaves your hand. I bet you wickets per appeal and Shane Warne is one of the worst bowlers in test cricket. Looks like we've got to settle for a draw in the two rubber series.

sour grapes, Warnie a bad bowler, pick your lip up shady and get on with it. :o:D:D:D:D:bah::bah:

Today turned into a dissapointment. Dont get me wrong, not for Australia, but England just let yet another chance slide to turn the tide. England could have done so much more with the ball. Theres just no chance for England the way they are playing. I cant see it any other way than 5 zip.

Today turned into a dissapointment. Dont get me wrong, not for Australia, but England just let yet another chance slide to turn the tide. England could have done so much more with the ball. Theres just no chance for England the way they are playing. I cant see it any other way than 5 zip.

It certainly is looking like a 5 zip series and it looks like Englands only hope of a draw would be rain.

On a positive note, as bad as the poms have played, they are a very young side and will only benefit from this in the next few years to come.

4 zip what a sight at the end of game

2 great warriors are all but.

for the record Oz have played 10 tests this year and won them all, they truly are a great team

4 zip... you little beauty.

I bet the promotors arent really happy. 2 day of play wasted. Thats alot of beer and food not sold. :o

Well in years to come at least we (the poms) can proudly say that we were thrashed by the greatest cricket team to so far grace our planet ... :D

Sometimes you've got to be proud to take a good old fashioned whupping ... sometimes you've got to even enjoy it .. because sometimes that's all you can do .... :D

I remember going to play FC Cowly in the cup one Saturday afternoon and we went away defeated 15-0 ... we celebrated in the evening like we had won ... what else is there to do .... :o

Edited by davidjtayler

Well in years to come at least we (the poms) can proudly say that we were thrashed by the greatest cricket team to so far grace our planet ... :D

Sometimes you've got to be proud to take a good old fashioned whupping ... sometimes you've got to even enjoy it .. because sometimes that's all you can do .... :D

I remember going to play FC Cowly in the cup one Saturday afternoon and we went away defeated 15-0 ... we celebrated in the evening like we had won ... what else is there to do .... :o

well said mate, I really think you need another captain, flint off, well his name says it all, without a flint it's hard to fire

you need Vaughn or strauss, freddy has no idea

Well in years to come at least we (the poms) can proudly say that we were thrashed by the greatest cricket team to so far grace our planet ... :o

No mate...............................it's 1-1 now. We won last year and they won this year. They hadn't played before had they? I'm sorry but at my age I'm a bit short of memory. In fact it's getting so bad I can only just remember the rugby World Cup final.

Well in years to come at least we (the poms) can proudly say that we were thrashed by the greatest cricket team to so far grace our planet ... :o

No mate...............................it's 1-1 now. We won last year and they won this year. They hadn't played before had they? I'm sorry but at my age I'm a bit short of memory. In fact it's getting so bad I can only just remember the rugby World Cup final.

and that memory is about to be erased 5555

Hahaha and I am sure that you can only remember the 1966 Football world cup too and everything since is a blur! :o

Hahaha and I am sure that you can only remember the 1966 Football world cup too and everything since is a blur! :o

It all but sums up English sporting teams. One hit wonders, nothing more and nothing less.

It all but sums up English sporting teams. One hit wonders, nothing more and nothing less.

But proud of our heritige

What is an Australian family tree?

A drawing to show someone who his father might have been.

Your heritage tree supported a bunch of losers.

But that bunch of losers has turned your 'brother' gay ...... :o

thats how the english accent was made.

Look at Hugh Grant, you cant tell me he has a manly voice

It doesnt stop you bashing the bishop, every time you see him Donz :D

It doesnt stop you bashing the bishop, every time you see him Donz :D

A quick five knuckle shuffle to Notting Hill .... :D

well all I can say is it looks like a whole lot of pommy moaners at it again

You didn't mention soapdodgers Bronco ... your literary skills seem to be regressing ... :D

no need now dave, we have you trained :D

Its a pity you can't train us with other skills like .... batting ... bowling ... fielding :D

Anyway congrats again on the Ashes ... another warm Chang coming your way :o