Jomtien Immigration Latest Info

I need to renew my "retirement visa" or extension of stay at the end of June. Knowing how things can change in LOS, I want to know if an affidavit of income and a copy of my ToT internet bill still works for a U.S. citizen as it has in past years at Jomtien Immigration.

Thanks in advance!

Renewed mine about 10 days ago.  In about 2pm and out in less than 30 minutes.  Picked up the passport the next morning after 10am.

I needed certified income statement, copy of front page of passport, copies of first and last retirement visas in the passport, copy of TM 6 (Departure Card), letter from bank just to show that I had a bank account, copies of the first and last pages of bank deposit book, and a copy of my house rental lease.  I had copies of the blue book and the house owner's ID but immigration didn't ask for them so I didn't offer them.  All copies had to be signed, which is how you certify that they are accurate. 

1 hour ago, HarrySeaman said:

I needed certified income statement, copy of front page of passport, copies of first and last retirement visas in the passport, copy of TM 6 (Departure Card), letter from bank just to show that I had a bank account, copies of the first and last pages of bank deposit book, and a copy of my house rental lease. 

As you have an income statement, you usually don't need to show anything from the bank.

Only exception I can see is if you use de combo method. (income less than 65'000/month + money in bank for a total equivalent 800'000 baht/year)

1. How  can I get  the proof  of  residency without signing a  long term lease, maybe  only month by month rental would be accepted  by Pattaya/Jomtien  immigration?
  2. BTW  where is the  immigration office  actually located and is there  some hassle  when applying  for an  1month non O visa  extension (  special circumstances, must wait  until  July  to season  my bank-account), its the first extension therefore I need  to deposit the money only for 2 months?