non o retirement savannakhet

6 hours ago, BritTim said:

Your report is an interesting one. Do you mind telling us

• your nationality;
  • your age; and
  • exactly what supporting documentation you provided them.

Thanks.

Dont hold your breath for an answer

Reading the OP (and his posts from June 2015) I think it likely to be a genuine report, albeit a surprising one. I have a possible explanation for his good fortune. Possibly, if you have prior Non Imm O multiple entry over 50 visas from home country, Savannakhet is willing to renew them.

Good on yer mate!

Another UXB safely detonated under the rear ends of the so called infoperts on this forum.

Just goes to show when you have the correct paper work what can be achieved.

BTW, I can confirm that Ba Ba has the visa as I saw it in his passport yesterday over a cold beer or 3.

If he says so. I will believe it.

But I find it unusual, not usually done.

Normally, at best all you get from there is a 90 day non O, which you then extend for a one year at your local immigration.

But then, I don't know everything.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure how you got it since many people have problems getting a single entry non-o visa for being 50 or over for retirement.

Hi Ubon. Now I am worried/confused. I will go there for a multi non o based on marriage and child. I am over 50. With all the papers, that could be an issue?

37 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Hi Ubon. Now I am worried/confused. I will go there for a multi non o based on marriage and child. I am over 50. With all the papers, that could be an issue?

Not a problem for you since you will be applying for a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage not retirement. Your age does not affect you getting the visa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ba ba said:

go and hold yours under a bucket off water

Now why would you say that? I was mearly saying after looking at your profile you tend not to post a lot hence "dont hold your breath"

I accept your apology if you care to give one

Edited by jeab1980

you are right brit tim used to get them from aus then three years ago the goal post were moved so i tryed savannakhet and got the visa in 2015 then in sep last year when everything changed i was in aus i sent an email to savannakhet asking if the same papers will do the job they replyed that they would

23 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Now why would you say that? I was mearly saying after looking at your profile you tend not to post a lot hence "dont hold your breath"

I accept your apology if you care to give one

why should i you were the one that stated it, and if you have a look i have got back