Exforge 5/160

Ian1980

yeah, I am...whazzup? I buy 5/160 as needed from my local district hospital affiliated clinic for thb840 for 28 tabs...most local pharmacies don't stock them...usually take one plus a 25mg hydrochlorothiazide every other day and that keeps me around 130 -140/70 - 80 using my Omron BG machine at home...

best do what he tells ye...

the exforge was first prescribed to me when I was first diagnosed with high BP in 2011...then after persistent high readings another doc prescribed the hydrochlorothiazide in addition to the exforge in 2014 and things improved significantly...

if yours is a new diagnosis the doc probably wantsta observe yer initial response to the medication then adjust accordingly if required...if you have any concerns read up on exforge on google then discuss with the doc...contraindications, etc...

36 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

yeah, I am...whazzup? I buy 5/160 as needed from my local district hospital affiliated clinic for thb840 for 28 tabs...most local pharmacies don't stock them...usually take one plus a 25mg hydrochlorothiazide every other day and that keeps me around 130 -140/70 - 80 using my Omron BG machine at home...

sorry, meant to say Omron BP blood pressure monitor, model HEM - 7211 to be precise...bought it when first diagnosed and been goin' strong ever since...

if you are newly diagnosed strongly suggest you buy one and get in the habit of checking yerself daily...most machines have a memory function that stores successive readings...