Mrs. Taksin In Nigeria

Oswulf

According to the Asian Tribune, the following email has been doing the rounds:

Dear Khun

Please handle it' secret

My name is Mrs.Noi Taksin Shinawat the wife of former Prime Minister of Thailand, who have just being overthrown on power by the Thailand Military Government. Right now we are on exile currently in London, with my husband. I am contacting you to assist me invest I' have this hug of money in my custody which i want you to invest it' forme without my husband concurrence with a total sum of usd$21,000.000 [twenty one million dollars].

Converted to Thailand currency is total sum of Bht. 840,000.000 [eight hundred and forty million bath]. as a potential industrial machinery investor. please note this deal most be seal between two of us no one will hear about even my husband does not know anything about it' is a secret.

Secondly as a potential of your country, which guarantees us good returns and human security as a result of the source of the fund, I hereby believing that your assistance will be profitable to both of us. I will appreciate your willingness to carry out this transactions the gratification remark I determined as I soon as I hear from you. I have moped out 10%,for your assistance and 5% for expenses that might arise on the process of safeguarding me and the money with out exposing me I wait for your urgent reply. so that I can up-date you with information and feel free to ask if you have any question contact me on my private mail.

yours sincerely

mail:[email protected]

Mrs.Noi Taksin Shinawat.

Could it possibly be true?

Asian Tribune link: http://www.asiantribune.com/index.php?q=node/3825

According to the Asian Tribune, the following email has been doing the rounds:
Dear Khun

Please handle it' secret

My name is Mrs.Noi Taksin Shinawat the wife of former Prime Minister of Thailand, who have just being overthrown on power by the Thailand Military Government. Right now we are on exile currently in London, with my husband. I am contacting you to assist me invest I' have this hug of money in my custody which i want you to invest it' forme without my husband concurrence with a total sum of usd$21,000.000 [twenty one million dollars].

Converted to Thailand currency is total sum of Bht. 840,000.000 [eight hundred and forty million bath]. as a potential industrial machinery investor. please note this deal most be seal between two of us no one will hear about even my husband does not know anything about it' is a secret.

Secondly as a potential of your country, which guarantees us good returns and human security as a result of the source of the fund, I hereby believing that your assistance will be profitable to both of us. I will appreciate your willingness to carry out this transactions the gratification remark I determined as I soon as I hear from you. I have moped out 10%,for your assistance and 5% for expenses that might arise on the process of safeguarding me and the money with out exposing me I wait for your urgent reply. so that I can up-date you with information and feel free to ask if you have any question contact me on my private mail.

yours sincerely

mail:[email protected]

Mrs.Noi Taksin Shinawat.

Could it possibly be true?

Asian Tribune link: http://www.asiantribune.com/index.php?q=node/3825

Wonder what the Scams in Bangers will be in 2007 be that true????

Is she starting her own internet scam?

'Dear friend,

I have received your e-mail address from a confidential source. I am married to a former leader of an asian nation who is many times over a billionaire.

We have several billion dollars tied up in Thailand and we need to ask you to assist us . . . .'