I Need My Cake

lung

I use the latter for my cakes.

Same here. I have an OTTO which is larger then most of the table top ovens. Can make a large cake, do a pork roast, has a rotisary (sp) for a whole chicken, etc. Works very well and reasonable price (around 4k).

helppp...

i need a oven

:D

for the kitchen :D

someone here recently seen one??

where i can find this?? (prefer gas)

thanks for advise

:o

I bought an electrolux little ripper! 30,000 and has 5 gas stove tops. Cooks up an absolute stoooorm. Problem is I have put on about 5 kgs since I bought it.

You can buy them at เยี่ยมสวัสดิ์ yiyam sawat out past Big C on the right hand side. (assuming you are living in Chiang Rai that is) :D

Edited by In the Rai!

As mentioned above, the insulation differs. If you will be installing it in an interior space connected to living areas, a good electric one will kick out much less heat into the room during roasting. (A gas one has to be ventilated.)

I was deep in culture shock when we planned our kitchen, so I got a Siemens built-in oven for about 27k THB that had the more basic controls but still more cooking modes than I typically use (convection, broil with or without convection, select top and/or bottom heating elements, etc.) Note, ours was listed at 2.75 kW connected load and required a 12 amp 220V circuit.

I have been very happy with its performance although I have ended up using it less frequently than I originally expected, just because the climate here makes me not want baked goods so much. We finally gave it some exercise these holiday weeks with roasting, baking pies and cookies, etc. It reaches full temperature very quickly in my experience.

As mentioned above, the insulation differs. If you will be installing it in an interior space connected to living areas, a good electric one will kick out much less heat into the room during roasting. (A gas one has to be ventilated.)

I was deep in culture shock when we planned our kitchen, so I got a Siemens built-in oven for about 27k THB that had the more basic controls but still more cooking modes than I typically use (convection, broil with or without convection, select top and/or bottom heating elements, etc.) Note, ours was listed at 2.75 kW connected load and required a 12 amp 220V circuit.

I have been very happy with its performance although I have ended up using it less frequently than I originally expected, just because the climate here makes me not want baked goods so much. We finally gave it some exercise these holiday weeks with roasting, baking pies and cookies, etc. It reaches full temperature very quickly in my experience.

I agree, and in my experience with two different gas oven and two different electric ones, I prefer the electric one. You can choose the right temperature and different ways of cooking/baking/roasting, etc. Those with the fan inside are good, I know that they are a little more expensive but you will get good results.

In Pattaya you have several models and brands at Home Pro in Pattaya Klang and at Home works in Sukhumvit.

Good luck

If you go for a full blown gas stove, examine it carefully before buying.

The locally made, cheap, ones only have gradations on the knob for the oven.

No indication of temperature, and I suspect, only an elementary thermostat.......................

The good stoves are a lot more expensive.