Good Resurant On 3rd Road

gharknes

(first of all I have no business interest in the Cherry resturant and I do not know the owner)

Just wanted to share what a great feed I had there tonight, simply superb, quality quantity and great prices

very very nice indeed

Its European food, meat dishes, seafood salds etc, also some thai, spend over 150baht and you can have a free salad

I had a lobster soup starter and a salad including lettuce egg potato salad pasta and more, then a ribeye steak with veg and fries, basket of mixed bread, and little treats in between, plus a bottle of water all for 305baht, very nice service surroundings, give it a try

Been there many times myself. If your not sure what to get, go for the set menu. You get four courses for 290baht. Every day is different. Once I had smoked salmon starter ,followed by a pasta course, then steak in a red wine sauce, topped off with a strawberry desert which was heaven.

Another favourite of mine is the starter Spag carbonara. 95 baht and its a meal in itself. free salad bar with all meals and beautifully presented.

I don't know how they do it.

The owners are a Thai man and wife team, and he is the chef. Obviously been proffessionaly trained.

I agree, not sure how they do it either. Good Italian food on offer here including Osso Buco etc.. alot of rich, red wine sauces, traditional antipasti starters as you would find in an original Italian eatery. I found the food here to be good quality and had a good selection of wines.

I understand that the Chef used to work at BRUNO's restaurant on Thappraya Rd. before going alone with this one - not sure if this is absolutely correct or not, but the food speaks for itself!