"I want to meet a foreign man that will take care of my family."

music065

5 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Sorry! Jamaican slang word for overly posh.

She went into university as 'dumpling' and came out 'Johnny roll'.

Jamaican? Great to see you speak Sean Paul English too :smile:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Assets that a young guy probably wouldn't have. I'll be the first to admit that my assets will be inherited by my Thai partner as I don't have children, but as she's stuck by me for 8 years (and hopefully a few more years  yet) she deserves every penny.

I said a similar thing to a member of my family. It's not as if exactly the same wouldn’t apply if you are married to a westerner.

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

You seem to think that young guys are attractive to women just because they're young, when most of the young specimens I see in Thailand are here because they couldn't get a woman to look at them in their own country, let alone have a relationship with any.

My wife was packed off to Bangkok when she was 13 to work. A guy from the her village who was in his mid twenties wrote to her twice a week for two or three years and he was determined to marry her. She never really went back to her village more than once every couple of years so that one was over before it started. The next possible was when she was 16. A 30 year old she worked with showed interest but she really had no interest in guys until she was around 19 and then she married pretty quickly and had two kids. He was 7 years older. She has spent all of her life around older guys  and she actually prefers them. Even now her favourite people in the world are my sister and bil and they are ten years older than me. We had a joint holiday in Iceland back in March and we had a ball.

FYI info I am 60 and my wife just turned 39. It's never been an issue for us at all and nobody in my family at all has ever even commented on it. The only people who do are the cynical, bent and twisted people, (many on here), who have had a bad experience and can’t bear the thought that some make a success of things.

40 minutes ago, transam said:
54 minutes ago, seancbk said:

It's just logic.   

If you became a rich musician (using your example) and eventually had your villa in the Bahamas and your house in the Hollywood hills, how many of your old mates would be flying out to see you?  Or how often would you fly back to visit your old neighbourhood and see the old gang?  

If your life changed and you were going to parties with other rock superstars how often do you thing you'd be inviting bob the builder to come and party with you and your new famous pals?

That is YOUR logic, for sure not mine, and is waaaaay off my thoughts if l came into cash.....BUT, here is something to play to your lady....It may help HER a lot...:laugh:

I don't have a lady at the moment.  My last relationship ended nearly 2 years ago, I'm looking for a girl as attractive as she was, and they are not easy to meet.

6 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

If you think all on dating sites are Pros,  what headline should men put up then.

Silly old fart with loads of cash and deep pockets,wants nubile young lady with large family to help him relive his lost youth,whilst being royally ripped off.

6 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Silly old fart with loads of cash and deep pockets,wants nubile young lady with large family to help him relive his lost youth,whilst being royally ripped off.

Bingo!

45 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

The age thingy? Get out of your own cultural mores (although I do point to M. Douglas and C. Zeta-Jones in the West as terrific age difference models). Is it about income? Well, more about economic security.

Zeta-Jones was wealthy in her own right way before she met Michael Douglas and they have been together for a heck of a long time with kids. A long marriage by Hollywood standards. My guess is that they love each other.

As far as the original question is concerned I see no wrong in an advert like it. At least she is honest. If you meet up with her, manage her expectations early on and make and things can work out.

I was 59 when I got married for the first time and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

My wife looks after her son and her dad and when she does send money home it is money that she has earned. When she realised how expensive the UK is, her attitude to money changed a lot. She knows all about the ferang two weeks a year millionaires.

Edited by rasg

6 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Some people are delusional. Nobody wants date or spend their lives with an old wrinkly dude or old wrinkly chick unless they're interested in one thing....money.

Think you have quite a bit to learn about life. 

My mate Ray had got together with this beautiful 18 year old from Isaan.

"What did you see in her Ray?" I asked.

"It was her big heart", came the reply. And she showed me her small bank balance; there was nothing much in it. Just a couple of Baht. I felt a bit sorry for her."

"Didn't the 50 year age difference matter to her; what are you 70 next birthday?' I asked

"No, no, no. She loved my maturity." 

I bumped into him some months later. "Ray, great to see you. How's the little lady; nudge, nudge, wink, wink." "Oh Owl we are finished." "What happened Ray.?

"Well I found after a few weeks that the' big heart' and her 'small bank balance' had swapped over."

Edited by owl sees all

How about dating one of those sexy female immigration or  police officers? 

Those into the "tea money" business would probably making more cash monthly then most of us here!!?!!

This should solve the issue in paying for the entre family and probably she would also contribute for your own family back home!!!?:cheesy::cheesy:

And you could also do your monthly 60 or 90 days reports, right at home, when she relaxes you by the pool!!!:cheesy:

Edited by observer90210

Just yesterday, there was a girl on badoo I found that only wanted a good man, that can take care of her.

And she even had a full list of requirements :

- Can not flirt with other girls

- Can not drink alcohol

- Can not think about boom boom (all the time)

- Must be happy when love eachother other (no boom boom at all)

- Can not go out alone

- Can not go bar or pub alone

- must love her and only her

- must take care her and her family

I tried to get a rise out of her, she continued to make the comparison with other friends she worked with in the hairsalon who managed to have a foreign boyfriend
that send her money and bought her a house out in the country.

These girls are of no good. High expectations but no realization she has perform in return.

2 minutes ago, Bastos60 said:

Just yesterday, there was a girl on badoo I found that only wanted a good man, that can take care of her.

- Can not drink alcohol

- Can not go out alone

I tried to get a rise out of her, she continued to make the comparison with other friends she worked with in the hairsalon who managed to have a foreign boyfriend

These girls are of no good. High expectations but no realization she has perform in return.

Sounds like she's had her fingers burned by a young ferang or a Thai guy.

23 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Think you have quite a bit to learn about life. 

Everyone has "a bit to learn about life" as we never stop learning no matter how old we are. But in this case it's all about the moolah my friend. Seems the over 10+ likes of that post agrees with me :)

6 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Why else would a young woman want an old dude?

Define 'old'.

36 yo dude with a 25 yo --> considered old dude?

46 yo dude with 27 yo -> considered old dude?

46 yo dude with 46 to -> why would that be a good idea at all?

22 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

My mate Ray had got together with this beautiful 18 year old from Isaan.

"What did you see in her Ray?" I asked.

"It was her big heart", came the reply. And she showed me her small bank balance; there was nothing much in it. Just a couple of Baht. I felt a bit sorry for her."

"Didn't the 50 year age difference matter to her; what are you 70 next birthday?' I asked

"No, no, no. She loved my maturity." 

I bumped into him some months later. "Ray, great to see you. How's the little lady; nudge, nudge, wink, wink." "Oh Owl we are finished." "What happened Ray.?

"Well I found after a few weeks that the' big heart' and her 'small bank balance' had swapped over."

Seems that Ray being 70yrs old also had a lot to learn about life and hopefully he did after that :smile:

01. farang meets Isaan girl in Pattaya.
02. farang sh-gs Issan girl.
03. farang marries Issan girl.
04. girl takes farang home to meet her family.
05. family borrow a little of good farang's money.
06. family pay money back as they said they would.
07. family suggests a business idea that can't fail.
08. wife turns nympho
09. wonderful farang lends family all he has for business venture.
10. business goes kaput - all money lost.
11. farang asks for loan to be repaid.
12. family get angry with bad farang.
13. wife questions why farang is now so poor.
14. wife turns celibate.
15. suicide, unexplained/accidental death.

Sorry; couldn't resist it.

Edited by owl sees all

2 minutes ago, Bastos60 said:

Define 'old'.

36 yo dude with a 25 yo --> considered old dude?

46 yo dude with 27 yo -> considered old dude?

46 yo dude with 46 to -> why would that be a good idea at all?

I'd say around a 15 years age difference would be acceptable. But when a girl is with some dude old enough to be her father or grandfather, than that's getting a bit much.

4 minutes ago, Bastos60 said:

- Can not drink alcohol

- Can not go out alone

I've seen girls with post's like that,, while I can kinda understand their intentions, and having a dream of a, "perfect" life like that,, I can NEVER wrap my head around exactly WHERE they've gotten the idea that a relationship like that is going to be possible for her... Not in the soaps, no movie I'm aware of, surely not a family member that's acheived it... so WHERE exactly have they gotten the idea in their head that something like that is possible for a fairly "uneducated" girl? The closest thing I can think of is MAYbe, Cinderella?,,,, lololol 

17 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Everyone has "a bit to learn about life" as we never stop learning no matter how old we are. But in this case it's all about the moolah my friend. Seems the over 10+ likes of that post agrees with me :)

Yeah, 10+ likes from other cynical like minded people, hardly an astounding recommendation. 

58 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Yes Dave you tell 'em.

You have to know where you stand with 'the family'.

Make sure you know your comfort level.

1. Family taking advantage
2. Family taking liberties
3. Family taking the p--s
4. Family taking you for a c--t

I've settled for about 1.5

The wife has just told me to go and round up the cows and feed the farm dogs.

She is off to the market (new handbag probably).

Edited by owl sees all

22 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I'd say around a 15 years age difference would be acceptable. But when a girl is with some dude old enough to be her father or grandfather, than that's getting a bit much.

Who made you god to decide what's right and wrong? You have zero life experience, which is blatantly obvious from your posts, and here you are telling people what's acceptable. Every one of your posts has been a rant about old guys, money and prostitutes, you sound like some religious fanatic.

Edited by giddyup