Ex-Democrat MP doubts transport minister tells the truth about Thai-Chinese train project

webfact

2 minutes ago, halloween said:

Due to your apparent inability to answer any questions put to you, I have  decided to adopt a similar attitude, with the generous proviso of reciprocity.

BTW my question to EL was a response to a claim that the junta's proposal will cause "years of economic distress". There is nothing unreasonable about a comparison with a proposal for a much larger loan for a similar proposal from those he, and you, endorse.

At least your barrage of questions don't include any new false claims.

Can't even answer if the Junta's deal is a good one, all you know believe is everything Shinawatra is bad, bad, bad.

The emperor is indeed without clothes.

Don't put the blame for your inability to answer simple questions at my feet - I've always responded to direct questions, always will.

Be a man, own your frailties.

20 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Likely not as Prayut invoked Article 44 as NCPO Chief that bypassed all laws and regulations related to government procurement. Article 44 has constitutional authority. As such neither Prayut nor any government official involved in the dual rail project procurement process can be prosecuted.

I would think that Prayut's S44 article and the junta's amnesty are only good as long as they remain in power.  Once they are ousted, hopefully by the force of the populace, that all bets would be off, especially the amnesty bit.  This lot truly deserve to be behind bars.

32 minutes ago, Smarter Than You said:

Can't even answer if the Junta's deal is a good one, all you know believe is everything Shinawatra is bad, bad, bad.

The emperor is indeed without clothes.

Don't put the blame for your inability to answer simple questions at my feet - I've always responded to direct questions, always will.

Be a man, own your frailties.

That's quite humorous. You chose to respond to my post which contained a simple question, without answering it. When you do, I will answer one of your "simple"

questions. Or, you could give us the answers to your questions as they are so simple. Perhaps not.

52 minutes ago, halloween said:

That's quite humorous. You chose to respond to my post which contained a simple question, without answering it. When you do, I will answer one of your "simple"

questions. Or, you could give us the answers to your questions as they are so simple. Perhaps not.

So your question is:

"The Yingluk proposed loan was for B2.2 trillion repayable over 50 years with B3 trillion in interest. Yet you claim a plan involving less than 10% of that sum will cause "years of economic distress." The question was which would cause the greater?"

The question is stupid, I'll attempt to answer anyway.

The total cost of Yinglucks rail project will be ZERO baht because Yingluck doesn't have a rail project.

The total cost of the Junta's rail project is unknown because there is ZERO transparency in the deal and thanks to Section 44 nobody will until its too late to do anything.

So, quite clearly it is the Juntas very real greenlit project that will cause the greater distress.

Perhaps the image below will help explain why Yingluck's project costs so little.

.59511f5deb4a9_ScreenShot2017-06-26at9_50_38PM.png.fc5d14c7e36baa5163d63ff34e8234c5.png

Edited by Smarter Than You

9 hours ago, Smarter Than You said:

So your question is:

"The Yingluk proposed loan was for B2.2 trillion repayable over 50 years with B3 trillion in interest. Yet you claim a plan involving less than 10% of that sum will cause "years of economic distress." The question was which would cause the greater?"

The question is stupid, I'll attempt to answer anyway.

The total cost of Yinglucks rail project will be ZERO baht because Yingluck doesn't have a rail project.

The total cost of the Junta's rail project is unknown because there is ZERO transparency in the deal and thanks to Section 44 nobody will until its too late to do anything.

So, quite clearly it is the Juntas very real greenlit project that will cause the greater distress.

Perhaps the image below will help explain why Yingluck's project costs so little.

.59511f5deb4a9_ScreenShot2017-06-26at9_50_38PM.png.fc5d14c7e36baa5163d63ff34e8234c5.png

What do you know, two insights for the price of one. Not only your inability to answer accurately, but misogynism as well.

I guess I owe you an answer to your first question - the answer is parabellum.

44 minutes ago, halloween said:

What do you know, two insights for the price of one. Not only your inability to answer accurately, but misogynism as well.

I guess I owe you an answer to your first question - the answer is parabellum.

Misogyny...

:1zgarz5:

shall we review some of your comments regarding Yingluck.

Parabellum...because war is better than democracy?