Online supplement stores?

Morien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/5/2017 at 6:21 PM, MuntyC0re said:

i don't buy suplements

Many of us do, hence the OP's question.

Without a doubt, the number one online supplement company is iHerb. I order once or twice a month. Every shipment I've received over the last 6 months has taken 2 weeks - sometimes less. Their range is huge and their customer service is exceptional.

They sent me the wrong supplement awhile back. It was actually more than twice the price of the one I ordered. No questions asked - they refunded me the money and told me to keep the wrong one they sent me.   

For protein, it's Clubprotein for pure WPC or WPI. 

Good Karma is a good online store for special health products with great service.

• 2 weeks later...

I used Good Karma with great success for some things I could not find in stores in bkk.  I think I got everything I ordered in 10 days.  It is hard to comment on price when you are looking for an odd product that isn't readily available.  I wanted epsom salts to reduce muscle soreness.  You absorb potassium from soaking in epsom salts.  I have trouble swallowing the big horse pills and found out many go thru my body completely unabsorbed.   So I got two shipments from them.  I was satisfied.

Archived