What To Do With This Ladyboy

I want to know if anyone has had this experience. I recently got to know a ladyboy from pattaya quite well over the last year i met before when i was last in thailand and things got pretty bf etc. I not go too much detail

and recentley he wanted to come to the uk for 6 month tourist visa. I am a brit by the way and went to someone who deals in getting visas for him to come to the uk. The cost was quite something i paid around 70,000bht in total for services and ticket etc. When they went to the interview, all the embassasy said wanted was a paid ticket. We got all this sorted out, and about 3 days later, said no he couldn't come. I asked for letter from them to explain what the reason is, and i havent recived one. I think i been scammed because they had no real reason to say no there was more than enough money proof etc. I had a gaurantee for him while he stayed here, so i cannot figure out why they said no. I then found out this is quite common for first time applicatnts, and usually second time they grant this. Is this some sort of scam by the british embassy ? any one has similar experince id like to know.

i want to know if anyone has had this experience i recently got to know a ladyboy from pattaya quite well over the last year i met before when i was last in thailand and things got pretty bf etc i not go to much detail

and recentley he wanted to come to the uk for 6 month tourist visa i am a brit by the way and went to someone who deals in getting visas for him to come to the uk and the cost was quite something i paid around 70000bht in total for services and ticket etc and when they went to he interview all the embassasy said wanted was a paid ticket we got all this sorted out and about 3 day later said no he couldent come i asked for leter from them to explain what the reason is and i havent recived one or i think i been scammed because they had no real reason to say no there was more than enough money proof etc and i had a gauntree for him while he stayed here so i cannot figure out why they said no i then found out this is quite common for first time applicatnts and usually second time they grant this is this some sort of scam by the british embassy ? any one has similar experince id like to know

Hi there ,

Normally there must be a letter explaining why the Visa was tuned down. Did you try to contact the UK Embassy in BKK and ask them? Or ask the Person who was dealing for getting your friends Visa about the whereabouts of that Paper where it says why it was turned down?

If i am not mistaken this Paper must be produced .

Scouser or GU22 will give you the up-to-date advise on this. :o

rcm

i want to know if anyone has had this experience i recently got to know a ladyboy from pattaya quite well over the last year i met before when i was last in thailand and things got pretty bf etc i not go to much detail

and recentley he wanted to come to the uk for 6 month tourist visa i am a brit by the way and went to someone who deals in getting visas for him to come to the uk and the cost was quite something i paid around 70000bht in total for services and ticket etc and when they went to he interview all the embassasy said wanted was a paid ticket we got all this sorted out and about 3 day later said no he couldent come i asked for leter from them to explain what the reason is and i havent recived one or i think i been scammed because they had no real reason to say no there was more than enough money proof etc and i had a gauntree for him while he stayed here so i cannot figure out why they said no i then found out this is quite common for first time applicatnts and usually second time they grant this is this some sort of scam by the british embassy ? any one has similar experince id like to know

I have not had any experiences with the UK. But I had to apply twice with the USA Embassy to get my ladyboy a tourist visa to the United States. I really think the western embassies have a built-in prejudice against ladyboys. They probably think they are sex workers. Since 9/11, I think there is a reluctance on the part of the U.S. government to allow admission into the USA for anyone whose "appearance" has been altered.

While Britain may be easier to get in on a tourist visa than the U.S. or Australia, it is by no means easy for any single Thai under 40, especially if their bf/gf is resident in the country to be visited.

Please take the time to read /research the relevent posts on the subject in Thaivisa as they are exhaustive, not only on the steps required to be met to be successful for each country, but also the stories regarding the turn downs and the advisability of paying agencies or lawyers to assist in the process.

I have not had any experiences with the UK. But I had to apply twice with the USA Embassy to get my ladyboy a tourist visa to the United States. I really think the western embassies have a built-in prejudice against ladyboys. They probably think they are sex workers. Since 9/11, I think there is a reluctance on the part of the U.S. government to allow admission into the USA for anyone whose "appearance" has been altered.

i know in uk they not to fussy about whom u are as long u have no criminal record and have enough funds to support him while he is here without state funds i am not rich by no means but i am sort of middle class in uk `and have the means to support him finiancally although i not own property but i rent out a place he dosent work the bars at all has been working as a tourist guide and his work has confirmmed this to the embassy and he owns his own property in thailand does faily well by thai standards but i think it because he is a ladyboy and is not intresed in me for money etc i know because i have tested him many times i think this is the reason but i will go in march and try again if not i will have to take them to court about it

Gareth, good luck. As it's been suggested, the forum on ThaiVisa about visas to other countries should help you a lot; please read through the various related topics there.

I've taken the liberty to edit your initial post. Please, whilst English may not be your native language, we can't follow your train of thought if your sentences go on forever. Full stop, periods; and I know that I'm an English teacher, but - please, would upper case at the beginning of a sentence be asking too much? :o

Thanks.

Two things make me suspicious.

When they went to the interview, all the embassasy said wanted was a paid ticket
There is no requirement to produce a ticket with an application, in fact the British embassy advice is to not purchase a ticket until you have the visa!
I asked for letter from them to explain what the reason is, and i havent recived one.
All refusals are in writing. The written refusal would have been given to him at the time. Ask to see it.
Is this some sort of scam by the british embassy ?
No, but I think you have been scammed by the agency, and I'm afraid possibly by your friend as well.

Have you actually spoken to anyone at the Embassy yourself, or only to the agency?

Sorry to say but I think you've been scammed too, posssibly by the agent, probably by your friend or the two together. You paid for the ticket and the exhorbitant agents fees,Did you ever see the ticket, were you ever given the refund on the ticket?

As has been said above the Embassy advises you do not purchase a ticket before you get the decision on the Visa. If the application had been submitted you would have got a written explanation of the result.

any one has similar experince id like to know.
I think many people have been scammed by ladyboys, sadly they are notorious. Edited by Mahout Angrit

Two things make me suspicious.
When they went to the interview, all the embassasy said wanted was a paid ticket
There is no requirement to produce a ticket with an application, in fact the British embassy advice is to not purchase a ticket until you have the visa!
I asked for letter from them to explain what the reason is, and i havent recived one.
All refusals are in writing. The written refusal would have been given to him at the time. Ask to see it.
Is this some sort of scam by the british embassy ?
No, but I think you have been scammed by the agency, and I'm afraid possibly by your friend as well.

Have you actually spoken to anyone at the Embassy yourself, or only to the agency?

Got to agree with this post by GU22. Something very suspicious about this .

If you do ever get to the bottom of it , and still want him to come to visit you in the UK, then you MUST get hold of a copy of the refusal notice (there ALWAYS is one) to see why it was refused (if indeed it was ever submitted!!). If it really was refused its crucial you know why so you can address it in your new application which i suggest you both do yourselves next time you are in LOS

does anyone actually believe that this guy is a native speaker and is anything more than a troll on a trip?

:o

Edited by garp

Got to say i did wonder that whilst reading through , but as no-one else seemed to doubt it was genuine i just went along with it. No-ones perfect when it comes to English Grammar but the OP is stretching credability a bit far i agree. Still , a good story though i thought.

Gareth, good luck. As it's been suggested, the forum on ThaiVisa about visas to other countries should help you a lot; please read through the various related topics there.

I've taken the liberty to edit your initial post. Please, whilst English may not be your native language, we can't follow your train of thought if your sentences go on forever. Full stop, periods; and I know that I'm an English teacher, but - please, would upper case at the beginning of a sentence be asking too much? :o

Thanks.

As an english teacher do you really think that the ; after periods should be a ; and not a ,?

And the hyphen prior to please; should this not be a - please - or alternatively a but, please would [using] upper case not be er, asking too much? :-)

All good fun; happy new year PeaceBlondie and original poster. I am sure things will work out for you in the end.