Spare Parts for Samsung Washing Machine ?????

ajnamoon

Hi There

Anyone  know where  I can get spare parts for a Samsung Twin Tub Washing Machine  here in Chiang Mai ?? part I'm looking for is the  timer unit   ,have trawled internet 

looked at  many websites   but no timer unit  ,and most  websites outwith Thailand don't carry twin tub spares anymore

So where can I find spares  or is there a Samsung repair centre in Chiang Mai that would order part ??     thanks

Spare parts for anything here is likely to involve using the company repair service - and even then it may require parts to be sourced from other countries.  I would call below after 0900 Monday to get location of repair center for washers in Chiang Mai.  Probably best if Thai calls as website is not in English.

Customer Service Center (Customer Contact Center)

Free calls 1800-29-3232 (for landline only)  
        or call 0-2689-3232. Fax 0-2689-3298  

The Amorn store located near the North West corner of the most has a good spare parts department.

You need to go upstairs and it may pay to either take the parts you are after or at least a photo on your cellphone of them.

I can't promise anything but that's where I'd start.

Amorn has some parts, upper floor. But Samsung is usually not selling spares, they want you to bring the appliance for repair, which is costly. I'd not buy from them again, after 2 (not cheap) washing machines died just after 5y/o. It's designed to break after warranty is over.

Hi There

Many Thanks for all the replies 

So yes I found the timer unit at Amorn upstairs near  Computer Plaza    for 235 bahts  now fitted and machine working perfectly  again

Edited by ajnamoon
wrong info

Wish I was so lucky....our Electrolux washer/dryer gave up working a few weeks back.  The main pcb needs replacing.  Sent an email to head office in BKK and no reply.

Replacement part on  UK website suggests around the 8000 baht range.  Cheaper to buy a new machine.....such is this disposable society?

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:26 PM, CMKiwi said:

Wish I was so lucky....our Electrolux washer/dryer gave up working a few weeks back.  The main pcb needs replacing.  Sent an email to head office in BKK and no reply.

Replacement part on  UK website suggests around the 8000 baht range.  Cheaper to buy a new machine.....such is this disposable society?

They r selling 14kg twin tubs in Lotus Meechok   for 7000 baht    ,would a computer repair shop not b able to repair ur pcb  or is it totally burned  think new washer dryers are expensive   !!!