Reliable & Great Contractor!!!

moonseeker

4 hours ago, moonseeker said:

Pl. don't bother if you are happy with low-level quality and expect to pay "Thai-prices". These guys deliver quality and run a smooth & fast operation from A-Z.

Does that mean that they charge very high prices?

They work in greater Pattaya area mainly. Would need discuss limits with them.Prices seem very fair to me for resolving and taking care of any issues and deliver quality on time or even quicker. Very nice staff, full owners' involvement and personal service. Very happy with them. MS>

• Like 2

I have asked them about areas they work in. Obviously allover the Darkside and don't mind further into suburbs, if the job justifies it. They are busy, but I can tell you, it is well worth waiting a few weeks to get them doing your remodel.

I am 2 weeks in now and I would say they work twice the speed I am used to, have shown every day on time, leave the workplace clean and organized, staff is nice and respectful and have fixed and improved a bunch of details I was not even aware of. My experience with many, many remodels the last 20 years: rather hire the best, pay a little more and have it done right the first time. So many friends, who thought they got a better deal, very much regretted having gone for the "cheaper" offer. These guys are somewhat a family operation with the heads being a very likable Brit & his hands-on wife and some of her family as supervisors and organizers.

And yes, they have some finished projects they can show.  Have a nice day.  MS>

Edited by moonseeker

Moonseeker you talk about "remodels" which is normally a fair amount of work. Do you know if they do smaller, one off jobs eg. house painting, brick wall height extensions, retiling etc or would these be too small to be considered?

On 7/20/2017 at 1:53 PM, topt said:

Moonseeker you talk about "remodels" which is normally a fair amount of work. Do you know if they do smaller, one off jobs eg. house painting, brick wall height extensions, retiling etc or would these be too small to be considered?

Hi there

Talked to them today ob my job.

They usually concentrate on max. 2 main-projects , but fit in smaller jobs as possible & at times their team for specific tasks is available. So, it is a yes. Just might have to wait a bit for quotations and execution.

Very nice people to deal with and 2 weeks into my most recent bigger job, very pleased with all they do. No shortcuts. Absolutely reliable and organized team. Owners on job daily. Job-site clean and tidy. No extended food breaks etc. , quite the opposite.

I will send you details by mail, so you can talk to them directly. Pl. don't take them from my job :-) :-)

Good luck and nice weekend!   MS>

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dragonaus said:

Hi Moonseeker,

Very Interested in your contractors.

could you please contact me or send details.

Thanks John

Dear John

Info sent by email. Good luck with your project. We are only about 3 weeks from finalzing my 2 projects I am doing with them. Great guys and very good team-work. By far best work I have seen and I have seen many! Best regards.  MS>

• 2 months later...

And here a few of the promised (amateur-) pictures. Last jobs just finished in time & to fullest satisfaction. Great work with owners fully engaged until the last details were done. Even set up furniture and TV's.

Lovely & perfect sst trimming allover like I have never seen before.  Highly recommended. Write me if you want more details. They are very busy, but pays to be patient. :-) MS>

p1030633_orig.jpg

p1030603_orig.jpg

p1030612_orig.jpg

p1030599_orig.jpg

p1030621_orig.jpg

p1030636_orig.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...