Welcome To New Members - 2550/2007

Jai Dee

Hello everybody, I am German and a regular visitor of Thailand. Mostly I visit the Isaan and stay in Udon or Khon Kaen. I have planned two more trips in October 2007 and February 2008 before I will retire in September 2008 and then relocate to Thailand for good. My future domicile will be Khon Kaen.

I hope to get some info I will need to prepare for the final move in this forum but also will try to contribute if I can.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

:D to :o

This is the Welcome thread for 2550/2007, so post your introduction here.

C'mon... don't be shy... say hello.

Jai Dee, I have looked on the forum and there is a lot of great information, I have been with my Thai girl for 8 months now, I am trying to locate the phone number for the Tosang City Hotel in Ubon Ratchathani, can anyone help me with this? I went to meet Mom and Dad in June and I am returning next month, my girl wants to spend a few days alone with me, before we go back home.

My name is Jerry and I am an American and I work in Iraq.

Tohsang Ubon Hotel

251 Palochai Road, Ubon Ratchathani 34000

Email: [email protected]

Tel:+662-6730966,+662-2119654, +662-6733322

Fax:+662-2119656

Hi Croc,

Is this the ph# for the Hotel or the on-line booking agency? also my Thai wife will be booking the room, I know she will have to drop the +66 in front of the number, does she have to dial the 0 in front of the 2 when calling? Thanks

Tohsang Ubon Hotel

251 Palochai Road, Ubon Ratchathani 34000

Email: [email protected]

Tel:+662-6730966,+662-2119654, +662-6733322

Fax:+662-2119656

Hi Croc,

Is this the ph# for the Hotel or the on-line booking agency? also my Thai wife will be booking the room, I know she will have to drop the +66 in front of the number, does she have to dial the 0 in front of the 2 when calling? Thanks

Ok, I found the number www.thaihotels.com (02) 3817598 Thanks

Just popped in to say, "Sawasdee Krap". We are allways looking for Thai recipes and great locations to see in Thailand. We visit twice yearly and will some day retire there. We love the south agriculture area of Thailand due to it's abundance of tropical fruit farms and fresh seafood. We hope to bring and recieve a helping hand to this site.

• 1 month later...

Hello I am new to Thaivisa forums, I have been visiting Thailand and have either worked or lived here for the past ten years.

I have a request for information regarding purchasing some items here in Thailand or in the Environs can you suggest the correct forum to address that request for information

Is this a getting to know TV members? Believe introduce yourself is a thread here somewhere,this site is not loading properly what did China block this time? so can't search.

Hi to you too,nice to meet you.I'm Momo.

T'was brilling and the slithy toves did gire and gimble in the wabe,

And the Momo raths did grabe...form 'The Jabberwocky',Lewis Carol.

Edited by Momo8