Motorbike For Sale In Chiang Rai

Rainmaker

• 2 weeks later...

Rainmaker,

There is a place on Mainroad where they sell Big Bikes. I have not checked it up.

You go from Bo's Place south, pass the first trafficlight and then at the next trafficlight. T-junction, on your right side is that Bikeplace.

If you go there, tell us what it's like, what they have and what they cost.

Khun Si, Mr Bike, also have some big bikes.

You go Yet Jod north to Clock Tower (where they building the new one), turn left and at next trafficlight you turn right. On your left side after 148 m is the place.

I usually service my bike there.

:D:o:D

• 2 weeks later...

Secondhand bike shop between Pratu Chiang Mai and Denha intersection. Almost in front of Cemetery. Green colored. Unbelievable price. Makes you wonder if it runs.... Perhaps upkeep is prohibitively expensive. Who knows.

Saw a BMW R1100 for sale. Jaw dropping!
Does anyone know of a place or a contact that sell legit motorbikes over 200cc.

Where did you see the bike for sale

Can I have a 400 CC Honda Steed serviced here? Do they have good mechanics? Which shop has best mechanic?

Rainmaker,

There is a place on Mainroad where they sell Big Bikes. I have not checked it up.

You go from Bo's Place south, pass the first trafficlight and then at the next trafficlight. T-junction, on your right side is that Bikeplace.

If you go there, tell us what it's like, what they have and what they cost.

Khun Si, Mr Bike, also have some big bikes.

You go Yet Jod north to Clock Tower (where they building the new one), turn left and at next trafficlight you turn right. On your left side after 148 m is the place.

I usually service my bike there.

:D:o:D

• 3 weeks later...

"ST" Motorcycles on Th. Banphaprakan (turn right at clock tower coming up Th. Jed Yod towards market) occasionally has 'legal' (with license plates and registration book) 250cc dual purpose bikes i.e., Honda Baja's / Degrees, and have quite a few of same for sale without plates. Their service is great, the people friendly, and prices only a little higher than a 'regular' Honda shop.

Really legal big bikes are hard to find, as to legally import a used bike you would pay almost triple its cost in import duties, so I think a lot of the 'legal' bikes have had a 'friend' in the motor vehicle office issue some 'special' ownership / registration documents - just guessing about that. You can always do like most big bike owners do, and drive without a license plate and pay the on-the-spot 'fines' if you get stopped.

Does anybody go dirt bike riding around here? Lots of street riders, but when I'm on a dirt trail, it's just me and the hilltribe people on Honda Dreams.

Hi Rainmaker,

I have decided to sell mine if you're interested.

Honda Valkyrie 1530 cc lots of extras only 30,000 Km (genuine) kms on the clock regularly serviced. Fully registered in my name with compulsory insurance only. Interested? PM/Email me. Not as expensive as you may think!!!

Ajarn P :o

Edited by AjarnP