May v Mac

mnodi

4 hours ago, Adbro1 said:

I would imagine the main event will start 3/4am UK time,so 9/10am Thai time,

I just searched and saw the show starts 8 am here and there are 7 fights beforehand with 3 of them on the main card (PPV).

Usually in these events the main fight is scheduled to start at 9:30 p.m. Las Vegas time which will make it 11:30 a.m. Thai time. Should all the preliminary fights go to distance or some end with knockouts it will make no difference. My only concern is will the fight actually be shown on Thai TV? The promotors have gotten real serious about piracy of this fight by the various streaming services worldwide and have already sued 24 services with more to follow. So far nothing from True regarding the fight. Hopefully the fight will shown here on mainstream TV and I sit and watch this debacle from the comfort of my own living room as oppossed to taking a chance thst some Pub will try and pirate the signal with no success.

God for the sake of sanity I hope I can see the fight with English commentary and not be forced to turn off the sound to avoid hearing Thai commentaters screaming their ef..fing heads offs. Still no definitive word from True, I know a shock, about an English language version.

32 minutes ago, idman said:

God for the sake of sanity I hope I can see the fight with English commentary and not be forced to turn off the sound to avoid hearing Thai commentaters screaming their ef..fing heads offs. Still no definitive word from True, I know a shock, about an English language version.

I've heard they won't have versions in Hindi or Portuguese, either. I'm flummoxed by this outrageous behaviour!

If anybody's looking for a spot, try Facebook--a couple of local places were advertising the fight.