Hunt continues for Yingluck’s assets, more seizures expected

webfact

20 hours ago, seajae said:

hopefully they will seize everything in Thailand and leave her with nothing, the family home needs to be included as well, they always seem to leave these people with more than enough to live comfortably, the only way they will deter people from screwing Thailand over is by taking absolutely everything they own. Anyone that believes she is innocent is brain dead and incapable of rational thinking after all the evidence has been put forward, they simply use innuendo and lies produced by the reds/ptp to try to confuse people. The sooner the shins are wiped from Thailand the better, between them and the yellows they have buggered the country

They will seize nothing - these people are smart. Fair play to them

On 8/25/2017 at 2:35 PM, seajae said:

after all the evidence has been put forward

Please elaborate how she personally benefitted from this Rice Pledging Scheme, has one baht been located in any of her accounts that can be proven it came from it??   Not that I have read, of course, I don;t read Thai so maybe you read something in Thai that shows otherwise.........please enlighten us.

1 hour ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Please elaborate how she personally benefitted from this Rice Pledging Scheme, has one baht been located in any of her accounts that can be proven it came from it??   Not that I have read, of course, I don;t read Thai so maybe you read something in Thai that shows otherwise.........please enlighten us.

please enlighten us... show one piece of evidence that shows she didn't benefit or reap rewards for phue thai party by using their warehouses or personnel or other ways she didn't reap rewards for neglecting the problems with the rice scheme... 

you must be blind not to see people can profit in other ways beside monetarily.