Prawit confirms Yingluck fled far from neighbouring countries

snoop1130

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

My friend says he's sure he saw Yingluck buying a kebab in Brick Lane London last night, although he also saw Elvis in the chip shop :smile:

Pork or chicken?

What sauce did she choose and was it aroi?

1 hour ago, Falcon said:

If you have enough money to do so, or, failing that, have or know the right people in the right places. Without either of the above, no matter whether there is corruption within the country or not, it won't do you any good.

i have driven out of thailand into Laos, Malaysia and Cambodia many times

NOT ONCE was i asked to open my trunk uor did anyone even look into the backseat.

same goes  driving in.

16 hours ago, alzack said:

What a mess Thailand these past 10 years, going backwards fast to OLD SIAM

That seems to be exactly what they want.  With a not-very-bright old duffer like Prayut trying to emulate Plaek Phibunsongkhram, who seems to be his hero.  

9 hours ago, Thechook said:

Shows that Prayuth and his junta are totally incompetent and a total laughing stock in the eyes of the world.  Prayuth has brought total shame to the country.  Couldn't even watch one little old lady.

Well, let's not get carried away. Lot's of money can do lots of things. It is very possible Yingluck gave her followers the slip through an old ruse, a body double--for example, go into a toilet, have the double already in there and have the double leave while Yingluck takes a dump or whatever. The double is followed and Yingluck leaves later, perhaps to a private plane.  Not so difficult, done many times.

2 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Well, let's not get carried away. Lot's of money can do lots of things. It is very possible Yingluck gave her followers the slip through an old ruse, a body double--for example, go into a toilet, have the double already in there and have the double leave while Yingluck takes a dump or whatever. The double is followed and Yingluck leaves later, perhaps to a private plane.  Not so difficult, done many times.

she may not be with us anymore. no one has heard a word from her.

8 minutes ago, ovi1kanobi said:

she may not be with us anymore. no one has heard a word from her.

Sources in her Puea Thai Party said the former prime minister left Thailand last week and flew via Singapore to Dubai where her brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, who lives in self-imposed exile to avoid a 2008 jail sentence for corruption, has a home.

Wo really thought that Yingluck wait up to the end of the trial and go to prison????????????

All was, as mostly in Thailand, just a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thai police and courts have always evedance....but of what???

So yes , she sure care about her assets and not happy the government will seize all but i am not worried for her that she has to live in poorness now.

I was wondering she waited so long here in Thailand as that was quite risky. I would have left the country much earlier and give a S..t on whatever would happen.

There is no reasong to come back to Thailand for her!

bye bye....

(she learned sure from the many corrupt "influental" guys")

WOW

i have yet to read such an important topic that has not lead to petty squabbles in some way or another

Nearly everyone has given there opinion based on their thoughts, some based over a very long time frame

Seemingly no one can be accused of being 100% incorrect in their analogy even if one does not 100% agree

Nothing is based on our own personal experiences so nothing can be argued, only debated

I believe,. the fact that she has left, has alleviated the possibility of civil unrest (not war) 

Anyway kudos to you all gentlemen

9 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

In related news:

While searching high and low and scouring countries left and right for their absconded Ex-PM (who is only upholding a family tradition, btw.), authorities in charge have unintentionally discovered the whereabouts of one Red Calf (hiding under his mother's skirt) and one Orange Monk (hiding under a rock). However, said authorities did not follow up on their lucky finds, because "they were not our target and we had only the warrant for the Ex-PM in our pocket".

Brilliant! 

4 hours ago, Falcon said:

Someone mentioned earlier about her son, he has already been sent out of the country, has been for some time now. As a mother, she did the right thing and protected her son first before looking after herself, to me, this says a lot about her character, good luck to her wherever she is.

Shows a lot about her character - dishonest but family first and foremost?

4 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Until I see proper evidence I am keeping my powder dry.

Everything else is just rumours and conjecture at this stage.

One un-named source is not conclusive proof she has fled to Dubai. 

All we know is she did not show up at court. She could have fled, she could have been abducted or she could still be in Thailand hiding somewhere for all we know. 

I am wondering, did they actualy find the Monk of that big flying saucer in Phatum Thani ? Maybe she joined him ?

Thailand, or more correctly Thais never had a chance of democracy. Yes, democracy does not start on day 1, in all developed democratic countries it started slowly, with corruption, with setbacks etc.

in Thailand democracy never got a chance, it was designed to fail, to keep the people in oblivion.

Thais have consistently been given the choice of the few people that dared to run for government with an indisputable coup coming up soon after, so they only got politicians that were either in it for the quick money and then escape before the next junta, and the people that would simply wait until the left overs from the democracy, often with ridiculous names as democrats or similar.

Democracy evolved in other countries, and Thailand is even close to being the least democratic country now in ASEAN, but why? What is the root problem? Corrupt politicians exist in all countries, but those that evolved has almost none. Why? 

THailand has been lured into believing that they Thais ever had a say, and the education system has helped to make the peasants as wanted.

time to wake up unless you want to end as NK