Official Request

ThaiPauly

Bronco did his best .. but we want a forum dedicated to the above.. The World Cup is coming up very soon.. you did it for golf and well... I am not saying anymore. I hope that Admin can see the benefit in this.. call it :

INTERNATIONL FOOTBALL

Thank you in advance.. you know it makes sense...lets not clutter the sports forum

Thank you :o

Edited by ThaiPauly

I'm sympathetic to the idea, but also to those trying to load the already huge index page on a slow connection. Would a forum within a forum work, like birdflu inside the health forum?

cv

We can but try CDNVIC, iits sounds like it would. We're not techie's and, maybe find it hard explaining what it is we really want but, all help is apprecieated.

Might i suggest the unsuggestable and suggest that, as the golf forum is not used very much, that it was placed as a pinned subject within the sport forum and, International Football replaced it. I just looked down the posts dating column and, its not over popular, take a look....?

I don't think I'm out of order suggesting that am I, it just seems like a sensible thing to do. (I know I'm bias).... :o

redrus

Sub forum of sports?

No problems. New subforum created (it's located under Sports, Hobbies and Activties).

With all due respect george.. you have not given us what we wanted.. we do not want a sub-forum.. we want a forum dedicated to FOOTBALL.

If you look at the last topic I posted about "Bindippers" you will see that it has absolutley nothing to do with what or fellow Farang from other countries other than the UK are interested in.

The BRITISH FOOTBALL sub forum is a waste of time.. please put Golf back in the forum it was in before and give us (respectfully asked for) the forum that many of us want.

it will be a good business move.. trust me

Respect

TP

Tuky ..you are having a laugh arn't you..????

The World Cup will dominate the papers during June...its all people will be talking about.

looks like us footie fans will have to don our yellow headbands and organise protest rallies outside TV HQ ..erm could you please tell us where it is????? We would not want to have the "Barmy Army" trapsing aimlessly around BK searching for the Office!

How many people at a world cup match? Probably 60,000 plus, not sure of the exact capacity of the stadiums used. Plus several hunderd million watching on TV worldwide. There's no other sport that comes close to being as popular, Tuky you must be either being sarcastic or very naive.

I'm sympathetic to the idea, but also to those trying to load the already huge index page on a slow connection. Would a forum within a forum work, like birdflu inside the health forum?

cv

................................................................................

Paying due respect to all administrators and no offence to T.P. while maybe a bit off topic.

How about prioritising forum requests in order and providing the much needed Families/Parenting

thread we have all been promised for some time now.

I have put a formal request in the health section and wonder if you could look at in a

fair and compasionate way please.

After all you have just granted /made available 2 new football sections in only a few days.

Another point being that football is seasonal while families are an ongoing situation all year round.

Again no offence to T.P.

The relation between the two topics being the requesting and granting of new forums im order by the way.

Apologies if i am jumping the gun, the search facility and scrolling of the forums for updates

proved non productive.

marshbags :o:D:D

Edited by marshbags