Moving Stuff From Bangkok

ricklev

I have a small washing machine and a couple of boxes of books/household stuff I would like to ship to Chiang Mai from Bangkok. Does anyone know of a delivery service that will pick up and deliver these sorts of things?

Nim See Sang Transport does it. Their CM office is on the Super Highway just west of the Mae Joe Road intersection. They have shipped stuff to and from me for years, BKK-CM and CM-Bkk.

CHeck with

" Siam First . "

sometime is not the best of choice to move some of the item ..

cos you might end up being able to buy a new Set .. and risk damage during the process..

Siam provide a bangkok chiangmai service daily .

• 7 months later...
CHeck with

" Siam First . "

sometime is not the best of choice to move some of the item ..

cos you might end up being able to buy a new Set .. and risk damage during the process..

Siam provide a bangkok chiangmai service daily .

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to put few furnitures in a train to Phuket from BKK?

Thanks.

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to put few furnitures in a train to Phuket from BKK?

Thanks.

No trains on Phuket mate. Surat Thani Railway Station is about 2-3 hrs by car from Phuket.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Moving stuff BKK-Chiang Mai i would recommend Excellency Movers - they provided a lower cost for us than Nim See Seng and only quoted us based on how much space our stuff took up in their truck... worked out very cheap and they deleivered door to door (bang on time too) and also loaded and unloaded for us.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

can you recommend me a good mover to go in south Thailand?

Thanks a lot!

Moving stuff BKK-Chiang Mai i would recommend Excellency Movers - they provided a lower cost for us than Nim See Seng and only quoted us based on how much space our stuff took up in their truck... worked out very cheap and they deleivered door to door (bang on time too) and also loaded and unloaded for us.