Chat Room Update

Buckwheat

As many of you know, Thai Visa has installed a state of the art Flash Client Server for the "new look" chat room. This particular version has not only video options, but also audio for more "real time" interaction. Anyone with a webcam can be on TV (literally!) chat.thaivisa.com

We are now testing the old chat client and we will be launching a new BETA CHAT this weekend.

We are open for all suggestions from Thai Visa members….you're the ones that make the chat room go. Special Events, Special Speakers, Designated Special Topic chat rooms….give us your inputs. The best ideas with regards to chat will be rewarded with t-shirts.

All users should simply log in using their Thai Visa username and password.

Due to upgrades, the chatroom may be inaccessible at times over the next few days and we will attempt to notify all members by notifications in Forum Support. Keep trying and bear with us…..it's like going to the dentist.

If there are any queries regarding login, please send to [email protected]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's the drill punters,

last night in the chat room there was larry, dave, mig, my top self :o , endure and a few other blow ins. :bah:

we had a good old knees up , there was laughs all round and it went on for hours. :D

cricky's punters, im exhausted today and the only thing im lacking is the hangover. :D

we had fun did'nt we larry.?

yes we did terry.

thanks for that larry. :D

so come on you big bad punters out there, come on in and give it a crack. :D

I don't have a webcam or a speaker phone.

you dont need one jet and just click on the webchat link and log in. :o

So, if other people have webcams and they make rude gestures at me that I can see (like my cousin does), do I moon them back and then just type that I mooned them? Seems one-sided to me and I don't get the point. I thought I was chatting on the forum. Do people share popcorn and beer? What are the perks? I get paid US$2 a word in my real job. What does this chatty cathy room pay?

I don't have a webcam or a speaker phone.

you dont need one jet and just click on the webchat link and log in. :o

So, if other people have webcams and they make rude gestures at me that I can see (like my cousin does), do I moon them back and then just type that I mooned them? Seems one-sided to me and I don't get the point. I thought I was chatting on the forum. Do people share popcorn and beer? What are the perks? I get paid US$2 a word in my real job. What does this chatty cathy room pay?

pays bugger all mate, but you get to hang out with larry, larry and more larry's and sometime larry plays his top tunes through his cam. :D

I keep asking, who's Larry? Chatty Cathy's beau? I don't know Larry. Mebbe I won't like him or his clone mates. Can I bop them?

All you need to know Miss Jet is that last night in the chatroom we had a right old knees up mother Brown :D ... Nellie Deans piano parlour eat your heart out :o ... Larry was an outstanding host and even gracious when kicking out a punter that had got a little too rambunctious :D ... all in all a cracking night :D ... one to savour for the memoirs .. thankyou Larry :D

I keep asking, who's Larry? Chatty Cathy's beau? I don't know Larry. Mebbe I won't like him or his clone mates. Can I bop them?

All you need to know Miss Jet is that last night in the chatroom we had a right old knees up mother Brown :D ... Nellie Deans piano parlour eat your heart out :o ... Larry was an outstanding host and even gracious when kicking out a punter that had got a little too rambunctious :D ... all in all a cracking night :bah: ... one to savour for the memoirs .. thankyou Larry :o

thats ok larry, and congradulations on your promotion larry. :D:bah::D

gals if u wanna see thaivisa version of the full monty....check out the chat room

guys..... we play this game where the person who walks in and says 'free beer' faster than u get a hello from those present...then u win a beer :o

so see you here?

Edited by MiG16

The chat room has been upgraded and the new furniture has finally arrived.

One of the new updates is the "Chat Stat" counter at the bottom of your main screen directly below the birthday listings.

You may now enter the chat room simply by clicking on the "coffee cup" located in the chat stat box. (see below)

Also, now you can check instantly how many people are using the chat rooms, how many rooms are operational and also the names of the users in chat.

More to come...please stop by and see us.

ipb03.gif

speaking of Somchai....he really is cool. smart too. needs a bit of language training and he could be your almost perfect guy.

I also ran into Ms Bi gal the other day....Id give you more of an info on her...but she was obviously so busy answering all sorts of questions from the lads.....

the rest of yous missed out...but you should check by...she said she'd come back again... :o happy V and all she says..... :D

Chat Room Tip of the Day

Sounds

You can mute the sounds of the chat room simply by…

1) Clicking on "options" at the top of the page

2) Under "Sounds" unclick the second box from the top.

3) Click on "submit" at the bottom of the page after making your changes

Please stop by and say hello.

Chat Room Tip of The Day...

Personal Messages

You can create a separate window for private messages simply by…

1) Open your "options" at the top of the page

2) Under "Message Text" select the 5th box down "Open Private Window in New Browser" to open a new window for PM's.

3) Click on "submit" at the bottom of the page after making your changes.

Please stop by and say "Hello"

I would like to add that the chatroom has proved most useful to me.

helps me relax at my much needed break, and also provided some help in getting my work done, albeit with confusing suggestions at times :D

and the best part? perfect companion for the all nighters insomniac ones like me :D

you should all come visit...I think you will each find your own unique use of the chat room :D

PS. and yes they are paying me chocolate money. you can negotiate to exchange this for beer perhaps? no guarantees though......:o