Falang Police Morals Squad.

kerryk

I read on Stickman that the Falang volunteer police were responsible in the closing of a number of entertainment venues because of inappropriate costumes or lack of said costumes.

Is this true?

Have Falangs turned into a morals squad?

Some bar owners have mentioned they are contributing to five different law enforcement agencies. Is there now a sixth getting into the pockets of Pattaya’s entertainment owners?

I read on Stickman that the Falang volunteer police were responsible in the closing of a number of entertainment venues because of inappropriate costumes or lack of said costumes.

Is this true?

Some bar owners have mentioned they are contributing to five different law enforcement agencies. Is there now a sixth getting into the pockets of Pattaya’s entertainment owners?

The first thing is Stickman has lost his credibility anyway, so why start shit-stirring posts from hearsay.

Secondly these posts are rather old hat and most MODS shut them down quickly, so do your reading from books and then you won't look like an idiot.

Shit stirring for the sake of it (on any Forum subject) just shows the posters ignorance.

Is this true?

The first thing is Stickman has lost his credibility anyway, so why start shit-stirring posts from hearsay.

Secondly these posts are rather old hat and most MODS shut them down quickly, so do your reading from books and then you won't look like an idiot.

Shit stirring for the sake of it (on any Forum subject) just shows the posters ignorance.

I read the local media with interest and watched Pattaya TV about the volunteer police. I see them when I rarely walk down Walking Street. I think it is a good idea that a native English or whatever speaker is available in case of emergencies and accidents and so forth.

I read in Stickman this week, “But they reportedly are finding it difficult to protect against the prying eyes of undercover farang aligned with Pattaya's finest.”

I wondered if the referred to undercover Farang were part of the volunteer police or some other organization.

If it is the volunteer police then I think this is way off base for a Farang to take part in and I would voice my displeasure to the media and participants in this organization.

Edited by kerryk

Is this true?

this appears to have struck a nerve of sorts ............................

It's the Uniforms ... Always the Uniforms. :o

Naka.

Is this true?

This is Buffalow Poop... Farang Thai Cops!!! give us a break... indeed BS

A TPV got involved in this some while ago and the whole of the TPV got tarred with the same brush. At one point a dossier of names addresses and photographs was complied by those who wanted to know for circulation to this who would act and the situation was turning bad. Luckily the TPV concerned had the good sense to draw back from the brink.

As far as I am aware the falangs who now go undercover are either seriously stupid or in the case of the guy that did Las Vegas some time ago have done a deal to avoid other charges.

Either way a novel enough way to commit suicide.