Mia Noi, Baht Noi Or Baht Yai ?

Nam Kao

Guys, I have this friend, and uh he is married and fell in love with this

beautiful young poo ying upcountry and wants to take her on as a mia noi.

He uh asked me to post here to see how much is reasonable to give her a

month allowance. I, oops, I mean he asked her and she said "Up 2 me".

Any idea how much to help out "my friend" here.

Thanks

nam

PS remember this is way upcountry, not BKK price

Edited by Nam Kao

one of the thai guys here sends his mia noi about 1200 israeli shekels (turn into dollars to get the baht amount)... every month a week after payday (i know cause i do the western union thingy for him...); thats the amount he agreed to before she left israel (she became his mia noi here, she is 35 never been married, but not had too many men friends, not really beautiful but a good person, very frugal. she is living with mom and he has sent money for opening a noodle shop . he is still working in israel for an other year. he is married. they are both issaan people) ... a couple of times he's had the 'sick buffalo' syndrome from her (it doesnt always happen to falang men...5555)... the money she sent home got spent by mom instead of being put in the bank account she opened... her brother needed a loan for medical .... her neice is going to college and needs... etc etc... he sent extra a few times after crying sessions; that stopped when he said he'd stop with the payments.... she is near si chiang mai, his wife is in sackon nakhom with three kids...

oh,

watch your willy....

Edited by bina

i dont have 'it' so i wouldnt know;

just that, apart from porcupines that do it 8 times an evening, most male animals only follow 'it' when 'she' is in season or 'he' is in season...

the rest of the time they are all busy eating sleeping etc and 'it' is just an other part of their body...:o

i dont have 'it' so i wouldnt know;

just that, apart from porcupines that do it 8 times an evening, most male animals only follow 'it' when 'she' is in season or 'he' is in season...

the rest of the time they are all busy eating sleeping etc and 'it' is just an other part of their body...:o

The problem is that Males are always in season ... even when "she" isn't.. :D

totster :D

I'm going to assume here that your 'mia noi' is going to be more or less faithful to you (like a wife) and is not going to have this relationship with many men.

Given that she is your wife, then, how well do you want to support your wife? Sending her 1000baht per month means she must live on less than 1/3 of minimum wage. If you were expected to live on 1/3 of minimum wage would you be happy?...probably not. Since she has a farang husband (you....er...your friend) then she probably expects that she will receive more than minimum wage. Minimum wage upcountry is about 130 baht per day so this comes to ballpark 3,000baht per month. I'd say the 5,000baht per month would be appropriate as far as giving her the lifestyle that I would want my wife to have...but I'm kind of a Cheap Charlie...maybe you are more generous...or maybe you don't really view her as your wife.

Guys,   I have this friend, and uh he is married and fell in love with this

beautiful young poo ying upcountry and wants to take her on as a mia noi.

month allowance.  I, oops, I mean he asked her and she said "Up 2 me".

Thanks

nam

i dont understand why guys want to have "mia noi"

well for me "mai noi" =b1tch , and yes i was a b1tch once , he gave me 20000 bht

anyhow..i think your friend 'd keep that money for his family..its smarter idea..don't u think so?

bambi :o

ps.. now im a good girl hehehe

Edited by BambinA

Guys,   I have this friend, and uh he is married and fell in love with this beautiful young poo ying upcountry and wants to take her on as a mia noi.

month allowance.  I, oops, I mean he asked her and she said "Up 2 me".

Thanks

nam

i dont understand why guys want to have "mia noi"

well for me "mai noi" =b1tch , and yes i was a b1tch once , he gave me 20000 bht

anyhow..i think your friend 'd keep that money for his family..its smarter idea..don't u think so?

bambi :o

ps.. now im a good girl hehehe

Glad to know u're a good girl now bambi. Anyway that's was a good advice. :D

I lady that I know was a Mia Noi for a farang. He was paying for her accomodation, just one of those tiny one room plus bathroom low rise accomodation that a lot of Thais rent.

On top of that he was giving her 20,000 Baht per month.

She was happy with the financial arrangements but far from happy with the emmotional arrangements.

One of my brother-in-law's has a couple of mia noi's I dont think he gives them a set ammount just "helps out" finantuly every now and again. Dont think it would be that much up-country say 3000 bhat. I'd ask the brother-in-law but dont see him much and its a bit of a sore subject :D

If your "friend" is caught just tell him to say that "he was just trying to assimulate and understand the Thai culture better :o

Given my experience with someone emailing my posts to my employer, this thread is a highly dangerous topic to start.

You'd better pray that: a) nobody knows your personal information on here, B) nobody ever finds out your personal information on here, or c) you never piss off anyone who knows your personal information on here.

Because if you do, someone may take it upon themselves to email your post to your wife, and then you'll be feeding ducks in a most unpleasant way.

If I were you, I'd edit your post and delete all references to anything your wife might object to were she ever to read these forums. Given the fact we already have at least one proven psychotic snake in the grass on these forums, it wouldn't surprise me if he found other targets or if someone else followed his example.

Watch your back and don't EVER post anything that might embarass you later on.

Edited by Pudgimelon

^Excellent advice, but a bit shrill, isn't it? After all, it might have been someone on one of the other fine forums which you frequent. You don't happen to know who it was, do you?

So Mia Nois are in, but Barboys are out? :D

What would the Thai code for a male "mia noi" be? :o

"Steven"

Well thanks for all the advice, appreciate it all.

As it goes, my friend would have lost his unit a long time ago if his

wife was so "surgically" inclined. Yes he had some problems and his wife

was steamed. She actually expected it. Something like "You falang, you

butterfly 100% in Thai".

He told me in his home country he never even looked at another lady

falang as he finds them quite bile. But once in LOS he slowly unraveled.

The wifes brothers started taking him out, girls started hunting him, thai

men pressuring him "What you falang and only have 1 lady, are you crazy?"

Slowly he was pushed over the edge. The culture here can do that.

I hope he backs off here and just sticks to STs. :o

-nam