No More Babies

Kringle

Anyone know of a good place to have a visectomy done? I don't want to have the snake come off for chicken food, just make it to where I don't make anymore babies. I don't think I could make another as beautifull as the one I have now!

Thanks

Yo Dr, I sent a request for a quote to the hospital on that snip job, but haven't gotten anything back. I'll try again. I think I'll stick with the hospital instead of Georgie though. I don't know if six Chang would be enough to get rid of his shakes and I'm kinda attached to the jewels and the snake.

Hi Dr, I got the quote on that snip job and they say between 8500 - 9500 but bring more money in case there is something else they didn't cover. Thanks for the help and will drink the Chang myself. If you ever make it to Sukhumvit maybe we'll run across each other and I'll buy a Chang for you. Just look for the guy walking bowlegged don the street.

Hi Dr, I got the quote on that snip job and they say between 8500 - 9500 but bring more money in case there is something else they didn't cover. Thanks for the help and will drink the Chang myself. If you ever make it to Sukhumvit maybe we'll run across each other and I'll buy a Chang for you. Just look for the guy walking bowlegged don the street.

The guy with the shifty eyes and the tattoo on the forehead saying SNIPPED :o

Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant in Sukhumvit Soi 12 ( run by Senator Meechai of the Family Organization....for that organization ) has T shirts, mostly oriented to the condom market, but you may find something suitable there. If not, get a couple of the computer produced personalized numbers available in Bkk.

• 4 months later...

Before having a vasectomy be sure to read ...

www.dontfixit.org

You may pay the REAL price years or decades after the procedure. I did and would give a million dollars to be back like you are now.

Before having a vasectomy be sure to read ...

www.dontfixit.org

You may pay the REAL price years or decades after the procedure.  I did and would give a million dollars to be back like you are now.

adopt one or two, children ,theres plenty of spare ones out there,its no good worrying about what might have been

Vasectomy is lunacy. These sites tell it like it is ...

http://www.vasectomyforum.co.uk/index.html

www.dontfixit.org

My regret is not over infertility but chronic pain, severe hormonal disturbance, atrophied testicles and osteoporosis. No man is unaffected; it's just a question of time and degree. Trust doctors to mess with nature and you can sign your life away. Doctors don't have vasectomies by the way. There is a reason for that.

Thank your lucky stars that you are blokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't want to be a midwife if men had to go through labour and delivery.

Actually, maybe i would :o

What's a bit of pain (Yeh right)

angie