January 29, 200422 yr Anyone know of a good place to have a visectomy done? I don't want to have the snake come off for chicken food, just make it to where I don't make anymore babies. I don't think I could make another as beautifull as the one I have now! Thanks
January 29, 200422 yr Bumrungrad Hospital is the way to go. You'll be awake so you'll know if they cut it off by mistake.
January 29, 200422 yr Author Thanks Dr, Any idea on cost and any person I could speak to that speaks English?
January 29, 200422 yr Thanks Dr, Any idea on cost and any person I could speak to that speaks English? Start with visiting their website. Their customer service speaks good English, no ploblems!
January 29, 200422 yr Thanks Dr, Any idea on cost and any person I could speak to that speaks English? Start with visiting their website. Their customer service speaks good English, no ploblems! Kringle ...Georgie does the snip for 6 small bottles of Chang. .
January 31, 200422 yr Author Thanks for the info and I sent a request for a quote. Does Georgie do his snips before or after that Chang?
February 2, 200422 yr Author Yo Dr, I sent a request for a quote to the hospital on that snip job, but haven't gotten anything back. I'll try again. I think I'll stick with the hospital instead of Georgie though. I don't know if six Chang would be enough to get rid of his shakes and I'm kinda attached to the jewels and the snake.
February 8, 200422 yr Author Hi Dr, I got the quote on that snip job and they say between 8500 - 9500 but bring more money in case there is something else they didn't cover. Thanks for the help and will drink the Chang myself. If you ever make it to Sukhumvit maybe we'll run across each other and I'll buy a Chang for you. Just look for the guy walking bowlegged don the street.
February 8, 200422 yr Hi Dr, I got the quote on that snip job and they say between 8500 - 9500 but bring more money in case there is something else they didn't cover. Thanks for the help and will drink the Chang myself. If you ever make it to Sukhumvit maybe we'll run across each other and I'll buy a Chang for you. Just look for the guy walking bowlegged don the street. The guy with the shifty eyes and the tattoo on the forehead saying SNIPPED
February 8, 200422 yr Author You got it but I would rather the t-shirt saying "I can insert without causing swelling" or "Have me and in 9 months, you still have nothing to show for it"
February 8, 200422 yr Author Can't say "NO PAIN"! I haven't found a lady yet that can do a session squatting on top!! At least "NO GAIN"
February 8, 200422 yr You can always get the T.Shirt that says "I SHOOT BLANKS" Very fetching. Chris P.
February 8, 200422 yr Cabbages and Condoms Restaurant in Sukhumvit Soi 12 ( run by Senator Meechai of the Family Organization....for that organization ) has T shirts, mostly oriented to the condom market, but you may find something suitable there. If not, get a couple of the computer produced personalized numbers available in Bkk.
July 1, 200422 yr Before having a vasectomy be sure to read ... www.dontfixit.org You may pay the REAL price years or decades after the procedure. I did and would give a million dollars to be back like you are now.
July 1, 200422 yr Before having a vasectomy be sure to read ...www.dontfixit.org You may pay the REAL price years or decades after the procedure. I did and would give a million dollars to be back like you are now. adopt one or two, children ,theres plenty of spare ones out there,its no good worrying about what might have been
July 2, 200422 yr But before you do get the cuts made,,Make ###### sure they are on the right guy. I know guys that had it done and their wife still got preg.
July 2, 200422 yr Vasectomy is lunacy. These sites tell it like it is ... http://www.vasectomyforum.co.uk/index.html www.dontfixit.org My regret is not over infertility but chronic pain, severe hormonal disturbance, atrophied testicles and osteoporosis. No man is unaffected; it's just a question of time and degree. Trust doctors to mess with nature and you can sign your life away. Doctors don't have vasectomies by the way. There is a reason for that.
July 5, 200422 yr Thank your lucky stars that you are blokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't want to be a midwife if men had to go through labour and delivery. Actually, maybe i would What's a bit of pain (Yeh right) angie
July 5, 200422 yr Thank your lucky stars that you are blokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wouldn't want to be a midwife if men had to go through labour and delivery. Actually, maybe i would What's a bit of pain (Yeh right) angie Awwwww that's below the belt
Create an account or sign in to comment