New Sponsor Of Isaan Forum

cdnvic

We at Thaivisa would like to thank the friendly people at The Farang Connection for sponsoring the Isaan section of the forum. :D:D

Now that he's a sponsor, those of you who have been refering to Lampard10 as "Lampshade" or "F*t G*t" should now refer to him as "Mr Lampshade" and "Mr F*t G*t"

To Martin, Sunee, and staff, we extend our thanks for your support and friendship.

We hope you will support them with your patronage :D

:o

he will allways be shady to me but I will appreciate the pay rise :D

I think G already drank that part :D

cv

Shame wasn't it........Yorky was two hours late yesterday :D and Uncle George had already heard about it. None left when the lad arrived. :o:D

Just a small point, Vic. Mr F*t G*t is of the opinion that the free case of beer for the Yorky does not have to contain FULL bottles. A case of empty Archa bottles was presented yesterday.

I will personally bring a chilled case (full of beer) to yorky when I arrive later this year. :o

cv

Just a small point, Vic. Mr F*t G*t is of the opinion that the free case of beer for the Yorky does not have to contain FULL bottles. A case of empty Archa bottles was presented yesterday.

Not my fault....it was full when it started. Just cause you were late on parade.

which you took home and cashed in with the local "bottlo" :o

Looking forward to all the special promotions for TV Members! :D

How about a free bowl of Tom Yam to the first 50 TV customers. :o:D:D

:D Now we are talking!

Please provide directions from Ubon Ratchatani to the Farang Connection as soon as the Tam Yam freebee is finalized.

ChiefBEM

Please provide directions from Ubon Ratchatani to the Farang Connection as soon as the Tam Yam freebee is finalized.

226 all the way. When inside the ring road follow the signs to Surin (right turn at traffic lights). Pass through one set of flashing amber lights (the klong), a further set of traffic lights at the 5 lane cross roads then turn right at the next set (tee junction). Take the first left (after the Koncept shop) and immediate left again. Follow the road round and it's 50 metres on the left.

You owe me a beer. :o:D

226 all the way. When inside the ring road follow the signs to Surin (right turn at traffic lights). Pass through one set of flashing amber lights (the klong), a further set of traffic lights at the 5 lane cross roads then turn right at the next set (tee junction). Take the first left (after the Koncept shop) and immediate left again. Follow the road round and it's 50 metres on the left.

You owe me a beer. :D:D

I will add you to the list :o