Jomtien Bar Offering Naked Pool Is Closed Down By Pattaya Police.

britmaveric

Jomtien bar offering naked pool is closed down by Pattaya Police.

25_05_1.jpg

25_05_1_2.jpg

Police Lieutenant Colonel Soopashat from Pattaya Police Station received information of a bar inside the Jomtien Complex which was offering foreigners a chance to play pool with naked women for 200 Baht per game. This is clearly against the law and it was decided to conduct an undercover operation on Wednesday Night using a foreign man brought in from outside of Pattaya who was fitted with a camera and paid the 200 Baht to an employee of the bar who proceeded to remove her clothing and the game began.

These pictures come from the camera itself which provided the Police with enough evidence to conduct an immediate raid on the Las Vegas Bar and Restaurant. As the cameras entered the establishment, the naked woman was detained. Khun Janya aged 30, the Manager of the bar was arrested and licenses for the bar and restaurant were checked and were found to be in order. The naked pool player, manager and owner of the bar were all taken to Pattaya Police Station and charged under public obscenity laws. A report of the case has been sent to the Governor of Chonburi who will now decide if the evening’s events warrant a temporary or permanent closure of the establishment.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 25th May 2006

Edited by britmaveric

why do we learn about such places only after the closure? :o

What's with the 'we' Kemo Saby? :D

pluralis majestatis

..As the Lone Ranger said to Tonto....

We all knew about it - thanks to Rimmer's "Jomtien thread", but us older tykes hadn't made it there yet.

I'm most upset. I had it on the top of my schedule for the first week of June, when I had to return my libarary book to Soi 6. Still, maybe it'll be open again by then :D

why do we learn about such places only after the closure? :o

What's with the 'we' Kemo Saby? :D

pluralis majestatis

We all knew about it - thanks to Rimmer's "Jomtien thread", but us older tykes hadn't made it there yet.

I'm most upset. I had it on the top of my schedule for the first week of June, when I had to return my libarary book to Soi 6. Still, maybe it'll be open again by then :D

Ah! mobi.....so you did find the library then.. :D

Ah! mobi.....so you did find the library then.. :o

I'll let you into a little secret. My lovely other half can't tell the difference between a Soi 6 library book, and a dusty one from Mobi's private collection - bless her little cotton reading glasses. :D

But it is definitely due back on 5th June. :D

Ah! mobi.....so you did find the library then.. :o

I'll let you into a little secret. My lovely other half can't tell the difference between a Soi 6 library book, and a dusty one from Mobi's private collection - bless her little cotton reading glasses. :D

Now I can`t remember Mobi if I gave you the direct route to the library or not

post-15964-1148651577.gif

Quite possibly, but the powers that be might insist that the establishment comply with 'local rules'.

Players might have to have their own cue and there could well be a nine bob note cover charge... :o

Ah! mobi.....so you did find the library then.. :D

Now I can`t remember Mobi if I gave you the direct route to the library or not

post-15964-1148651577.gif

I hope you didn't :D

Anyway I still couldn't find it - hence the need for a little subterfuge.

I guess I'll track it down one of these years. :o

Well I can assure you that you haven't missed much!

On a recent trip to the Immigration Office I wandered hungrily into the Complex looking for a bite to eat.

The girls outside the Las Vegas bar gave me the usual running commentary and encouragement to join them. I ignored them but as I returned after looking at all the bar menus/signs; I was tricked into going over and talking to one of the girls who called out that they had great food inside too.

Once inside she explained the mission statement of the bar and proceeded to demonstrate the 'no knickers' aspect and encourage me to join her in a naked game of pool.

This was quite putting me off my burger (not the greatest example of culinary art to begin with).

I asked her to desist and leave me alone. :D

It was rather like the old joke where you give a stripper some cash to put her clothes back on.

My rating of the available girls was that they mostly rated a five on a ten point scale. They probably had excellent pool skills to make up for that though. :D

You can't fault the proprietor for his innovation and I hope it re-opens soon. Not my cup of tea but hardly a threat to the morals of the population of Pattaya. :o

On a recent trip to the Immigration Office I wandered hungrily into the Complex looking for a bite to eat.

The girls outside the Las Vegas bar gave me the usual running commentary and encouragement to join them. I ignored them but as I returned after looking at all the bar menus/signs; I was tricked into going over and talking to one of the girls who called out that they had great food inside too.

Once inside she explained the mission statement of the bar and proceeded to demonstrate the 'no knickers' aspect and encourage me to join her in a naked game of pool.

This was quite putting me off my burger (not the greatest example of culinary art to begin with).

It was rather like the old joke where you give a stripper some cash to put her clothes back on.

My rating of the available girls was that they mostly rated a five on a ten point scale. They probably had excellent pool skills to make up for that though. :D

You can't fault the proprietor for his innovation and I hope it re-opens soon. Not my cup of tea but hardly a threat to the morals of the population of Pattaya. :o

But were there any men lurking in the loos?? :D

Jomtien bar offering naked pool is closed down by Pattaya Police.

25_05_1.jpg

25_05_1_2.jpg

a foreign man brought in from outside of Pattaya who was fitted with a camera and paid the 200 Baht to an employee of the bar who proceeded to remove her clothing and the game began.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 25th May 2006

This is just as dangerous as defusing a bomb, sure to blow up in your face someday... :o

Some establishments do have their own surveilance cameras and could easily find you afterwards, even though you were brought in from outside of Pattaya.

Edited by penzman

We do much the same in the Farang Connection, only I offer to play naked against women players for ฿500..................................don't know why, but it hasn't seemed to have caught on so well. I'm still waiting for my first taker. :o

Probably the only constructive posting on this subject.

I agree that the Las Vegas girls are, on average, hardly stunning and 5/10 is a fair rating. But they are good sports when it comes to naked pool, although one of the bar tenders steadfastly refuses such invitations.

I am of the opinion that someone, pehaps a rival bar owner who's establishment is a bit light on punters, grassed on Las Vegas out of pure spite. Naked pool had been played in Las Vegas for some time and it was a way for the girls to make themselves a bit of extra cash. They too have to make a living and B200 is quite a lot for one of them. One naked game a day = B6000 a month.

I've only tried the food in Las Vegas once and it wasn't too good either.

We do much the same in the Farang Connection, only I offer to play naked against women players for ฿500..................................don't know why, but it hasn't seemed to have caught on so well. I'm still waiting for my first taker. :o

:D:D:D