Our German Shepherd

genset

Hi Guys,

We have a big, beautiful German Shepherd dog who is 4 years old. We would dearly like to find a mate for him (in the next 12 to 24 months), but i really know nothing about German Shepherd breeders in Thailand. I visited one location up near Korat, however I was less than impressed with the conditions and the way they cared for their dogs.

I am hoping to find somebody who either has a breeding pair of healthy German Shepherds who may occasionally sell puppies to good homes, or somebody who has had a good experience with a German Shepherd breeder in Thailand and could offer a recommendation based on personal experience.

So proud of him, i couldn't help adding a photo.... Thanks in advance for taking the time to offer your comments or suggestions, much appreciated.

Kind regards, Genset...

Big Boy 2.jpg

Edited by genset
  • Like 1

Good luck.

Had a look at a few breeders of German Shepherds here. All plagued with the same issues as many back home. Mainly downward sloping of the back and hip issues. You tell them a dogs back is meant to be straight and they look at you like, what? Maybe see if anyone you know has contacts with actual working GS dogs. I feel the breeders who will come up to your standards here will all be show dog breeders, which will just be adding to the above mentioned issues. 

OP there were 2 Thai GSD organisation. Sorry I do not have the contact details anymore but if you could get in touch with them they may be able to assist.

There is also a breeder in Pattaya who used to hold a regular competitive show with breeders bringing their gsd's from all over Thailand. KS Pattaya next to apartments of the same name on the Sukhumvit Road. When I went to look their dogs/puppies were kept in a very clean air con building. Do not know if they are still in operation but they were under the auspices of one of the Thai GSD organisations. 

Old link here - https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/805964-german-shepherd-breeders-in-thailand/

PS - beautiful looking dog by the way :thumbsup:

Edited by topt
add

1 hour ago, meatboy said:

such a loverly looking dog I would be proud to own,BUT I would never never give it a thought to put my boy out to stud.WHY well T.I.T. I couldn't live with myself if I thought my boy's sons or daughters were running around Thailand and me not knowing are they being looked after properly with loving families or are they living like thousands upon thousands are living now,NO LIFE,NO LOVE,NO FOOD and a life of misery.

I don't disagree... here's another pic of him with the missus, to show you what a big boy he is... not so concerned about her photo being out there... haha... 

IMG_0844.JPG

• Like 1

Sorry genset, can't help on the studding, our's is a male also. Your photo of him as a pup just reminded me of how fast they grow.

Kahlua has just turned 1 year (14 months actually) and has been raised with our 8yo Siberian husky.Last phot was taken 2 months ago.........................:smile:

resized_Kah-01.jpg.60dc5d796b5065900389a404e56cb000.jpg

resized_Kah-02.jpg.b7433cb16540f021b2d7de3eeec6a277.jpg

resized_Kah-03.jpg.a69b8abf48227adf1c11e34024a7745f.jpg

resized_Kah-04.jpg.53f9ae1771ff06c8ada44912c80aac83.jpg

resized_Kah-05.jpg.5cbb4254ca32e76283ee8bb78903645c.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread genset and veering off topic. Kahlua is about 38 kg now, but stabilizing at that weight. That said he will soon start spreading out. Joy................:sad:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Sorry genset, can't help on the studding, our's is a male also. Your photo of him as a pup just reminded me of how fast they grow.

Kahlua has just turned 1 year (14 months actually) and has been raised with our 8yo Siberian husky.Last phot was taken 2 months ago.........................:smile:

resized_Kah-01.jpg.60dc5d796b5065900389a404e56cb000.jpg

resized_Kah-02.jpg.b7433cb16540f021b2d7de3eeec6a277.jpg

resized_Kah-03.jpg.a69b8abf48227adf1c11e34024a7745f.jpg

resized_Kah-04.jpg.53f9ae1771ff06c8ada44912c80aac83.jpg

resized_Kah-05.jpg.5cbb4254ca32e76283ee8bb78903645c.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread genset and veering off topic. Kahlua is about 38 kg now, but stabilizing at that weight. That said he will soon start spreading out. Joy................:sad:

Don't apologize Chris, what a great set of photos, thanks for adding them to the thread...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Would like to come in contact with you; I have a high quality female GSD and mating would be an option for both of us to get offspring. tel. 0850918525 Can sent you pictures later on Line + background of family (several world champions)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 05/09/2017 at 9:07 PM, wildewillie89 said:

Good luck.

Had a look at a few breeders of German Shepherds here. All plagued with the same issues as many back home. Mainly downward sloping of the back and hip issues. You tell them a dogs back is meant to be straight and they look at you like, what? Maybe see if anyone you know has contacts with actual working GS dogs. I feel the breeders who will come up to your standards here will all be show dog breeders, which will just be adding to the above mentioned issues. 

lovely.    Where do I find a shepherd puppy  ? 

On 08/11/2017 at 10:46 PM, Auke said:

Would like to come in contact with you; I have a high quality female GSD and mating would be an option for both of us to get offspring. tel. 0850918525 Can sent you pictures later on Line + background of family (several world champions)

where are you located ?   Any puppies yet ? 

• 4 months later...

Hi Genset

we have a pair of 2 year old pedigree German shepards. Different families offcource.. But make cant seem to do the job yet . If y have interest let us know pls ..we can share the puppies .. We live in hua thanon buriram ... Thanx