Nfl Playoffs. Anyone Watching?

Are there any get togethers or anything for the early (late night) live telecasts of the NFL playoffs going on anywhere?

Go COWBOYS!

Mafaso :o

I'm probably one of the few Brits who follows NFL.I was miffed to say the least that Parcells boys didnt and should have won. I had backed them at 28/1 earlier in the season!!

I think its now looking good for the Colts, who are doing the reverse of what they did last year.

I think the Pats will get past the Jets but then the Colts will do them.

In the other half I think my surprise will be the Giants to beat the Eagles, and then go onto beat the Bears. (I really do!!)

Manning brothers to meet in the final, with the Colts winning 39- 16.

But I'm a Brit, what do I know about NFL :D

"The Cowboys blew it on a damned botched hold for a field goal!!"

normally we use english here...

is a translation possible?

Did I accidentally type Latin? :o

A team, when in range of the goal posts that are at the end of each end of the field can try to kick the football in between the two uprights for 3 points. The ball is snapped (i.e. tossed) to a player who grabs it and sets it on the ground in a position for the kicker to kick it. In this instance, the player who was supposed to grab it and set it down fumbled the ball and the kicker could not get the kick off and therefore lost the game (21 to 20). Had they made it, they would have won the game. Their whole season came down to that one play and they choked. This one guy let the entire team, not to mention the millions of fans of the Cowboys (myself included) down. It was a serious heart brake.

I will be up at 1 a.m. this morning to watch the next two games (New York Jets vs. New England Patriots and then Philidelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants).

For those of you who have never watched American Football (NFL) the playoffs are the best to watch because players are playing as hard as they can. In the playoffs it is win or go home. There will be a replay of one of tonights game tomorrow on ESPN at 2:00 for those who cannot stay up all night to watch it live tonight.

Mafaso: Montana Saloon, ring road near Spa Samui in north Lamai usually has the games on. For sure you can go there for Superbowl, breakkie and Bloody Marys. Owner Jimbo is American.

I love the Cowboys but kinda partial to Seahawks. Tooth-sucking upset of a game between the two...

I wake my lazy arse up at 3:00 am to find the games are NOT on! I about went on rampage (I actually stomped my foot down and said "gosh darn"!) The NE NYJ didn't look like much of a game anyway but I bet the Phi NYG game was a goodn'.

UBC had better show ALL of next weekends games or I'll......I'll.....uh....do something! And then they'll be sorry! :o

• 2 weeks later...

The stupid UBC website channel listing is down (as freaking usual) and cannot see when/if the two NFL conference games are going to be shown live tonight. The times are 3:00 a.m. and then 6:30 a.m.

Does anyone know if they will be shown tonight (tomorrow morning)??

Danka,

M

The PFC BAR , soi Reggae , chaweng lake will be showing the 1am kick-off

New York Jets -v- New England Patriots LIVE

the 4am is subject to numbers!!.....and drinkers!! hahaha

we are also having a SUPERBOWL party starting at 5am for the final on the 4th FEB :o ....Big Nigel is doing the food , me the drinks.

Cheers!

The PFC BAR , soi Reggae , chaweng lake will be showing the 1am kick-off

New York Jets -v- New England Patriots LIVE

the 4am is subject to numbers!!.....and drinkers!! hahaha

we are also having a SUPERBOWL party starting at 5am for the final on the 4th FEB :o ....Big Nigel is doing the food , me the drinks.

Cheers!

Well I hate to break it to you but the Jets vs. Patriots game was 2 weeks ago. The Jets are not even in the playoffs anymore. The "live" games do not start till 3 am tonight.

Besides, there is too much soccer stuff in your bar. :D

Cheers!

Well I hate to break it to you but the Jets vs. Patriots game was 2 weeks ago. The Jets are not even in the playoffs anymore. The "live" games do not start till 3 am tonight.

Besides, there is too much soccer stuff in your bar. :o

how right you are!!!

tonight at 1am is the colts -v- patriots game....my apologies!!

anyway....what's wrong with my FOOTBALL stuff? LOLOLOLOL

OK, for the "i don't know how many time's" time: :o

The times listed are Eastern Standard Time (EST) USA, Thailand is 12 hours AHEAD of EST.

Conference Championships

Sunday, January 21

3:00 on FOX -- NFC Championship Game

New Orleans Saints (11-6) at Chicago Bears (14-3)

6:30 on CBS -- AFC Championship Game

New England Patriots (14-4) at Indianapolis Colts (14-4)

http://www.superbowl.com/playoffs/schedule

Therefore, IF the games are being shown live tonight (which is all I've been trying find out) is they will come on at 3am and 6:30 am Tonight (Monday morning).

There is no 1am game.

GOT IT?

OK, for the "i don't know how many time's" time: :o

The times listed are Eastern Standard Time (EST) USA, Thailand is 12 hours AHEAD of EST.

Conference Championships

Sunday, January 21

http://www.superbowl.com/playoffs/schedule

Therefore, IF the games are being shown live tonight (which is all I've been trying find out) is they will come on at 3am and 6:30 am Tonight (Monday morning).

There is no 1am game.

GOT IT?

easy tiger........

the ubc tv website has been down for a while.

the ubc magazine had it down for 1am....

i was trying to be helpful....

sometimes this forum can be SO tetchy!!

hope your team gets through....I AM showing the SUPERBOWL....

OK, for the "i don't know how many time's" time: :D

;CODE

Conference Championships

Sunday, January 21

There is no 1am game.

GOT IT?

:D

easy tiger........

the ubc tv website has been down for a while.

the ubc magazine had it down for 1am....

i was trying to be helpful....

sometimes this for

jum can be SO tetchy!!

:o
CODE

hope your team gets through....I AM showing the SUPERBOWL....

Hope the Charger or Colts are the Super bowl champs!!!!! Edited by SamuiJens