any belgian here on thai visa ? (who can give me informations about belgian embassy) ?

silverado1

hello, as i come from belgium to thailand 4 october with visa exempt (1 month) , and as i don't want to stay long in bangkok , i would like the same day going to the belgian embassy for asking :

1) the cerficate necessary to marry my thai gf 1 week later

2) the income affidavit  because i will apply for 1 year extention based on marriage during my month stay

i know how to proceed and i have all the documents from belgium .

i already asked on fb belgian community  but still waiting an answer.

my question is : ( specially in the case of belgian embassy if possible ) , how long shall i have to wait for receiving the 2 docs from them ?

if not from belgium , i will be please  to hear / read how long it need from the others embassies  , so i can have an idea...

thanks you by advance for the replies :smile:

Edited by silverado1

On 19/9/2017 at 7:50 PM, silverado1 said:

thank you for the replies..   i suppose (hope) it should be  approximately

the same with the belgian embassy. i just emailed them this afternoon ... will confirm here what they  will  answer..

after e-mailed them for an appointment 2 days ago , i'm still waiting for an answer... :sad: 

or they must be very busy ,

or it must be  :partytime2: in bangkok by belgian ambassador and staff,

or i must rect. my previous post as follow : 

"...i suppose  it should NOT be  approximately the same with the belgian embassy...) :sad: 

and the OP too as :

"...i can NOT have an idea...." :sad:

anyway , i ll phone them tomorrow morning .

Edited by silverado1

for closing this thread  : 

for the marriage certificate/affidavit : i must come with the requiered documents , after being approved , the appointment (with thai gf) will be decided. must wait min between 3 days and 3 MONTHS for receiving it (or pick it up at the embassy... :shock1: (price : 80 euros)

for the income affidavit : must wait 24 hours for receiving it or pick it up at the embassy  (price 780 thb)