Applying for a Non-O Single/Multiple Entry - Marriage - Dual Citizenship and using 2 passports

Hello,

I am looking for some helpful advice.

For a number of years I have been applying in the UK as an under 50 year old British passport holder for a 1 year, 90 day entry, Non Immigrant O Visa based on marriage to a Thai national.
I found it acceptable to take a visa run to Poipet every 90 days and get re-admitted.

Because of a bereavement I left the country in a hurry early this year on the tail-end of my 1 year Non-O.

This Visa has now expired.

Due to many issues I haven't been keeping abreast of Visa requirements and changes and now I have to return to Thailand...in another hurry.
It is only now that I have discovered that I can only get a Single Entry Non-O for 90 days.
This was an unexpected turn-up for the books... as are many things in my life.
I would like a Multiple Entry because during my stay I will probably have to leave the country for a few days here and there.

So, I have a couple of questions to ask and I would appreciate any helpful feedback please.

Is there anyway to convert my Single Entry Non-O into a Multiple Entry Non-O whilst being in Bangkok?

If not, would going to either Vientiane or Mukdahan/Savannakhet allow me to apply for such a Visa?

The main question that I have though, is this one.

I have dual citizenship, British & Irish, and therefore 2 passports.
Does anyone think it would it raise suspicion, or jeopardise one or both Visa applications if I was to send in both passports, one via the Irish Consulate and one via the UK Consulate with Non-O applications within a week of each other?
Both Visas would have to be processed by the Thai Embassy in London as far as I understand it.

The website for the Thai consulate in Ireland appears to be stating that they can offer Multiple Entry Non-O Visas for 145 Euros which would be convenient.

Thereby I might be able to utilise 2 Visas and passports over time.
One passport has a few pages left, the other is empty.
(This also leads me into another question about 'how to use two passports' to enter/exit the same country, but this is probably best dealt with in another topic).

When I got married in Thailand I used my British passport throughout the process.
Would I still be able to use my marriage certificate when applying for a Visa by using an Irish passport, or might this be flagged up as a problem for some reason or another?

All this has dropped in my lap quite quickly and I am still reading many informative posts on the forums, but I am pushed for time and so I decided to post this.
Please don't shoot me down as being too lazy to search for information because I am currently doing just that. It's just that I thought someone else may have experienced something similar to this beforehand and have a quick answer, or even point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Erebus said:

It is only now that I have discovered that I can only get a Single Entry Non-O for 90 days.

You can get a multiple entry non 'O' visa from the Thai Embassy in London. All you need is a copy of your marriage certificate and wife's ID. You can apply by post in less than a week.

• Like 1

I don't think the dual citizenship will cause any problem.
I once requested a visa at french embassy in Lyon, I sent them my german passport, no problem.
I also do passport switches from time to time. When one passport is too full, I fly out and come back with my second nationality.

Arrived in Kuala Lumpur, flew back same day to BKK, no problem.