Schoolgirl, 9, sent for rehabilitation as two motorcycle taxi drivers arrested on repeated sexual assault charges

webfact

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

these worthless predators took advantage of the situation and lured the poor child into their deviate actions. 

Jail them ... no court or anything, straight to the slammer. :post-4641-1156693976:

of course they will have to defend themselves in court, otherwise the justice system will break down.
But maybe the police station and courthouse lockup are full, and they have to temporarily be accommodated in jail, with longtimers, until the court has time. 

"lured the girl to temples,"maybe more involved,and you can bet this is not the

only kid these bastards have abused,abusing children and animals is the most

heinous of crimes,as the victims are innocents,whatever punishment it won't

nearly be enough.

regards worgeordie

11 hours ago, harrry said:

In the west children from the age of 3 months are sent to child care centres and then schools and after school care centres while the mothers work.

https://www.princeton.edu/futureofchildren/publications/docs/11_01_02.pdf

In Thailand traditionally the grandmothers raised the children of their children so that the mothers and fathers could continue working.

why having children if you can not take care of them???

Whatever the reason .

Even in the west, if you dont have time (money,love.....) for them .....wait ,until you can.

15 hours ago, colinneil said:

The article says the girl is 9, so these 2 scumbags have been molesting the poor girl since she was 7, unbelievable.

Put these 2 in a room with 20 mothers for a few minutes, then there would be no need for court/prison, as they would be dead.

Sadly in Thailand they would agree to a financial compensation. Money is king here.

17 hours ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

A lot of very sad statistics in the report. They left out one of the most depressing stats, the conviction rate for rape in Thailand!!!

Yeah, and expressions of rage won't change them one iota; everything carries on as usual, until the next time. I must say, kudos to the teacher for spotting this.

1 hour ago, lucjoker said:

so , they are not only irresponsible,but also selfish and lazy ?

Well, no. I think most work hard to support their own parents and kids, it's a reciprocal system.Of course, there is an alternative solution - in India senicide, or gerontocide, is practiced; albeit unofficially. In Thailand I sometimes see old people collecting recylables from bins; I've always assumed these are people without children, or children willing or able to support them.

Edited by nausea
More info.

4 hours ago, nausea said:

Well, no. I think most work hard to support their own parents and kids, it's a reciprocal system.Of course, there is an alternative solution - in India senicide, or gerontocide, is practiced; albeit unofficially. In Thailand I sometimes see old people collecting recylables from bins; I've always assumed these are people without children, or children willing or able to support them.

Just go to their homes and measure the hight of their empty beerbottle -mountain ........

but you dont have to agree with me , it's : "up to you"

I'm bemused over the handcuffs being pixilated out, yet the accused mans face is full display.

Yet in another story the of the jet set monk dragged back from the USA has had his face pixilated even though we all know what he looks like.

Edited by Narratio