If you're having trouble with the months - why not give "Kru Fai a try!

webfact

If you're having trouble with the months - why not give "Kru Fai a try!

2pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

We know that many Thaivisa members wake up and have a problem remembering which day it is.

Consequently we here at your favorite news channel would like to introduce you to the possible answer to your difficulties.

And this teacher might even inspire you to learn some Thai as well!

Her name is Thanyasiri Sribut, which is a bit of a mouthful so you are welcome to call her just Kru Fai; that means Fai the teacher for those new to Thailand and its language.

She is the latest darling of the internet after her "Months of the Year" video got 1.5 million views on YouTube.

But Fai is not just a pretty face - and she is very pretty as her portfolio of "fashion" snaps reveals.

news_asBNHkwPXu172425_533.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News Online spoke to her and found a dedicated English teacher who is determined to make her students at Nong Wua Withayakhom in Udon Thani have a brighter and better future by learning English.

Fai went on camps with the students and noticed how much more they learned when things were fun so she introduced songs into her regular classes at the school.

The young students loved it and now even the older ones want to to tune in and "learn".

But you may need to get in line for this bombshell. She is only 25 and that means she is going through the tumultuous year known as "benjaphaet" in Thai.

It's a year when Thais believe literally anything can happen!

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-20

I'm so impressed. Subjectively attractive people doing their jobs and making the news because of their looks. I've read stories about people with disabilities doing amazing things, but I've always thought, "Yea, but you have to do that to get by".

When attractive people do mundane things like teaching, cleaning, helping their fellow human beings, I'm much more impressed. Even though they're above such pitiful jobs and tasks, they do still do them anyway. 

3 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I'm so impressed. Subjectively attractive people doing their jobs and making the news because of their looks. I've read stories about people with disabilities doing amazing things, but I've always thought, "Yea, but you have to do that to get by".

When attractive people do mundane things like teaching, cleaning, helping their fellow human beings, I'm much more impressed. Even though they're above such pitiful jobs and tasks, they do still do them anyway. 

She is definitely doable! LOL

9 hours ago, stubuzz said:

Another sexist story written by the ignorant. Maybe the kids would be better at speaking English if the teacher spent more time planning useful lessons instead of recording narcissistic videos during school time.

Take a deep breath and count to 10, if that does not work get the fxxx out of Thailand before you head explodes.