Re entry permit not stamped used?

Arriving back at Suwanaphum took longer than usual at immigration, seemed like some problem with the computer system. After going though I checked the stay until date which was right, but later when looking at the single re entry permit on another page noticed he had not stamped it used, as usual. Is this going to be a problem or should I just ignore it, could it even be used again? 

I think immigration's system will have a note of the re-entry permit number used for entry. If I was writing immigration's system, I would also have a check to ensure it was not used multiple times. The stamping of visas and re-entry permits 'used' is only to assist future immigration officials flicking through your passport. The stamp's absence does not affect the reality.

Definitely agree no problem likely on the basis of personal experience. When I returned to LOS after a trip to Europe in June last year, my re-entry permit was not stamped at BKK as having been used either. But this was not raised as an issue when I applied for a retirement extension at my local immigration office a few weeks later.

Edited by OJAS
  • Like 1