What Makes A Thai Girl Buy The Fhm Calendar :o ?

Kf6vci

Well, I tried to question her about why she would be interested in bikini models. She feels inspired or gets glamour ideas? Baffled and confused, I turn to you. Do you know any other girl buying mild pin ups?

You have converted her to lesbianism? :D j/k m8, the sexual roles and definitions are a bit more blurred here. Relax. :o

Well, I tried to question her about why she would be interested in bikini models. She feels inspired or gets glamour ideas? Baffled and confused, I turn to you. Do you know any other girl buying mild pin ups?

you are a lucky man... In my opinion she is probably buying it to see what attracts western males. I am sure her intentions are only to be to please you. See what they wear, read a couple of the stories and maybe take something away from it..

JMO though..

:o

Dear Kf6vci,

Does she have any really hot friends, yes, I am sure she does. Invite them both out to a nice bar one evening and ensure that they have at least 4 margaritas each. Take them back to your pad and reintroduce your question with the FHM calender. If this goes well you could perhaps progress to one of those wonderful girlie movies found upstairs in pantip plaza (you now the ones where the guy walks in and catches his girl at it with her best friend).

Small suggestions in the right direction could lead to quite an occasion.

Photos and videos will be appreciated.

Good luck (its never fricken worked for me!)

Well my fiance has her best friend here from High school days.

Us 3 always go out and my fiance and hr friend alway joke about her being wife number 2. I always joke around but they say it to everyone now. Her friend always says it and I tend to sit with both all the time on the lounge.

Ive always thought it was a joke (im sure it is) but now you will have me thinking when us 3 are togther next time we are drunk.

Maybe I should do some experiments and see if they work hmmmmmmmmmmm

A man I once new used to say that all women are only 4 tequila shots away from being lesbians. I don't put much stock in that myself, but I thought I would simply pass it along.

mmm… I'm Mexican and believe me 4 shots of tequila or any alcoholic drink ever led me to having a lesbian attack. If a woman wants to kiss or have sex or have a relationship with another woman, she would do it if she decides to do it

Com on... have you seen the fashion magazines lately??, they have nud_e women, so probably your girlfriend only liked the bikinis, so better to be honest with her if you are really curious, and ask her directly if she is interested in girls or maybe in 3somes, or her sexual orientation in general.

You have converted her to lesbianism? :D j/k m8, the sexual roles and definitions are a bit more blurred here. Relax. :D

Exactly!!

Dear Kf6vci,

Does she have any really hot friends, yes, I am sure she does. Invite them both out to a nice bar one evening and ensure that they have at least 4 margaritas each. Take them back to your pad and reintroduce your question with the FHM calender. If this goes well you could perhaps progress to one of those wonderful girlie movies found upstairs in pantip plaza (you now the ones where the guy walks in and catches his girl at it with her best friend).

Small suggestions in the right direction could lead to quite an occasion.

Photos and videos will be appreciated.

Good luck (its never fricken worked for me!)

Oh my... you really have to make somebody drunk to have sex with them?, I don't think is a good idea, if you are gonna have this kind of experience with your couple is better to talk about it first.

Photos and videos will be appreciated?? :D

Now I understand why it never worked for you :D

Guys you have to start thinking with the right head!!! :o

Well i thought this was pretty obvious. Surely everyone knows that all pretty Thai women (yes, for some reason only the attractive ones) secretly fantasise about bisexual experimentation - most of these fantasies involve a really hot girl and a fat, balding, middle aged farang! Not yet met a pretty Thai girl who doesn't think about this nearly every waking moment. I'm afraid kF6vci your GF has not got eyes and feelings just for you - so you'd better bin her! Such a shame!

most of these fantasies involve a really hot girl and a fat, balding, middle aged farang! Not yet met a pretty Thai girl who doesn't think about this nearly every waking moment.

damm it now i know where i am going wrong, i am not bald, anyone got a razor for me??? :o

like to look at the bathing suits or the hair styles...

why do women dress up and who do we look at first at functions and things?? other women...

my girlfriends and i check out the cleavage levels (real or fake, push up, sports bra, au natural, shirt too see thru, pendulous) and then at the figure (too thin, too fat, round and womanly, boyish,in shape, what thighs) ... then we label: this one is sexy, that one looks like a old fashioned grandma, she's really cute, wow, that one is beautiful.... is so ans so pregnant or is that just her build?...

i have noticed that what i htink of as sexy, pretty , attractive or whatever is NOT what my teenage son, or male friends think...

and male bikini models are usually pretty ugly and bulgy...and men at parties are pretty not interesting to watch

men!!! women and men do not think the same, want the same, or like the same.

and if she bought a calendar with nud_e pictures of puppies??? then what would u think? she likes it doggy style???

grow up....:o

bina

i have girl-friends (x bar girls) who enjoy going to go-go joints -esp if sister of friend is working at new one (but they need a guy to go w/ [me] ). they tip the girl and generally act like big spenders in the thai way.

but many, many girls incl these often remark about how attractive another is.

having said that - who knows. why dont you ask HER?!

mmm… I'm Mexican and believe me 4 shots of tequila or any alcoholic drink ever led me to having a lesbian attack. If a woman wants to kiss or have sex or have a relationship with another woman, she would do it if she decides to do it

LMAO !!! Jenny - that's a class comment. 'lesbian attack' - is that like a panic attack ?

I remember having a Thai colleague around at my place & him flicking through a pile of magazines and pulling out a copy of Penthouse - my girlfriend had brought it & I'd never even seen it. I had a nice shiny red face trying to explain that one.

Thai womens magazines seem to have a lot of scantily clad ladies in them. I asked my girlfriend about this & she was suprised at the question - it was just a natural thing to her. She just likes looking at nice looking girls.

And no - she is not a raving carpet muncher....

I never got the whole Thai lesbian thing. We have a girl in my office who had a girlfriend for some time. When they broke up, I commented to a female colleague that she (the girl in my office) was very pretty and should find someone new in no time.

My colleague then proceeded to try and arrange a date between us, which I said I was not comfortable with because she is a lesbian, and would not want to casually date a co-worker. Her response, “she’s not a lesbian, she only had one girlfriend.” <deleted>?