My First Thai Wife Wants Me To Go Back To The Thai House We Had Built In Phitsanulok J

davidthai

Troll to the max, here's the real story rewritten:

My #1 wife divorced me because I'm poor, old but yet immature.

My #2 wife divorced me for much the same reasons.

My #1 wife asked me to come back to *her* house to drop off the last 5 years allimony payments that i've missed. I think i may be able to rekindle the flame with a box of mexican wine.

My #2 wife still hates me, but has not yet asked me to come and drop off any money at *her* house.

My current g/f thinks i'm a <deleted>.

I was married to my first Thai wife for 7 years,we jointly agreed to having a house built and made the deposit together, unfortunatly after paying aprox 12 months payments we where divorced. My wife remainedc in UK so she could earn enough money to pay for the banks loan repayments over the next 5 years, she manages 2 care jobs and works very hard . Since we have been divorced i have been living and working in Thailand and enjoying the fruits of my labour besides beeing married and divorced for the second time, i am also in my 3rd serious relationship.

My marriage to the present lady is debateable as her mother is demanding 10,000 b per month from me for life . My first wife in UK is still friends with me and wants me to go live with her in her house (our) when she has finished paying for it , she will come back to Thailand to live when she has finished the payments. My second ex wife who lives in Thailand also wants me to go back with her as she has just had a house built and owns a large buisiness, My dillema is should i help my 1st ex wife to pay the remaining loan on the house so she can get back to Thailand quicker, she is age 48 or should i go back to my 2nd ex wife she is 29 or should i marry my present girlfriend who is 27?

Thanks for sharing your dilemma davidthai

I will save a copy of your post to read whenever I am feeling like a hopeless middle aged tw’t.

Have you thought about keeping your dick in your pants for a while and seeking alternative comfort measures that are more cerebral than carnal?

If nothing else it could be a lot cheaper and attract far less mirth and criticism from others.

Please let us know what you decide …. Seriously …. I can’t wait for the next episode.

thanks for that neeranam, i was never crash hot on my apostrophe's. :D

my spelling is not to bad is it ? :D

Your spelling is not too good, particularly as you now like to correct other posters.

here you go little mouse, how about i correct you. :D

off you go down your little hole. :o:D

Simple solution for the OP.

1) move into the house to save on rent.

2) have the 2 ex wives come on a roster basis to look after you.

3) use their skills to negotiate a sinsot for you as they deserve something for training you in the local customs.

This way the next ex-wife will know she is getting something of value, and you are keeping everyone happy.