Sponge part for upholstery

nabbie

On 10/4/2017 at 11:04 PM, Goldieinkathu said:

There's an upholstery shop that's got loads of foam outside on the way to Phuket town from Central. I think it's opposite the Thai Hua School, just before the lights ( at the Toyota Motors junction)

Do you mean Dowroongwittaya school? If so, I always pass that lights daily and I never knew there is the one! I know only the water tank shop, MOT service, Media service, International law office(?), accountant shop, Thai learning service, supercheap opposite to 7-11 shop....   which one is nearest to the upholstery shop?  My guess is somewhere near 7-11 shop, isn't it? 

8 hours ago, nabbie said:

Do you mean Dowroongwittaya school? If so, I always pass that lights daily and I never knew there is the one! I know only the water tank shop, MOT service, Media service, International law office(?), accountant shop, Thai learning service, supercheap opposite to 7-11 shop....   which one is nearest to the upholstery shop?  My guess is somewhere near 7-11 shop, isn't it? 

No.

Go to the junction at Central and take the road into Phuket town, go through the first lights by the football stadium  and it's just before the second lights on the left hand side.

• 2 weeks later...