Best english speaking truemove shop?

jamhar

Theres one as you get off the BTS at Siam. You need to exit on the side that is heading towards Mo Chit. Not sure of the exit number but its signed outside on a big signpost. Downstairs is the True Move café, you need the second floor if I remember rightly. Been there twice and good English with 3 different people.

1 hour ago, berybert said:

Theres one as you get off the BTS at Siam. You need to exit on the side that is heading towards Mo Chit. Not sure of the exit number but its signed outside on a big signpost. Downstairs is the True Move café, you need the second floor if I remember rightly. Been there twice and good English with 3 different people.

Thanks!  Yep I saw that location on google maps and wondered how the service was.  I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know how it goes :)

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

Buying a mobile phone and getting a prepaid card is cheaper, so maybe you should take this into consideration. Then you also don't need any english speaking staff ;)

thats the plan I have now Jack.  thought i'd try getting a postpaid kind.  A new adventure and get a phone at a discount :D.  Thanks for the reply Jack.

9 hours ago, blackcab said:

The True shop in Emquartier has English speaking staff for sure.

3rd floor I think.

Third floor,  Got it.

La Monita is on my list of places to try, so I marked it on my google map.    Thanks dude.