Theresa May refuses to say if she would vote for Brexit in fresh poll

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I have read all the posts on Brexit and I would like to say how I feel and say it in words. I can't say it better than this.

Completely agree. Now I await comments from the negative remoaners.

Can I  suggest LG that you also post this interview on all the relative threads that are on THiaVisa.

1 minute ago, nontabury said:

Completely agree. Now I await comments from the negative remoaners.

Can I  suggest LG that you also post this interview on all the relative threads that are on THiaVisa.

Thank You sir. You know I don't mind debating with those that voted remain. That's fine its their view. What upsets me as a British patriot is that may, yes many remainers want to se the UK suffer, want the economy to decline and are waiting for whoever to say " well Brexit is too difficult, lets stay in"

From even objective remainers, they still are reserved and agree the EU are federalized, undemocratic and not perfect.. We have tried for 40 plus years and it hasn't worked. Back your country or get out. I don't think that is unreasonable!!! If we made a mistake, lets join again in 40 years, as we gave the EU that time. I would say half that time as by then I know people will say TFFT. We left.

43 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I have read all the posts on Brexit and I would like to say how I feel and say it in words. I can't say it better than this.

Maybe somebody could inform everybody which treason act to use.

If as you state , this represents your feelings then I would suggest you inform the UK police as treason is a criminal offence

Contempt for other countries,I think not. We will still be Europeans , it’s the corrupt and dictatorial E.U. We are happily departing.  8BB7C560-B1FD-47DF-9C74-79DEEF69CCB3.thumb.jpeg.33c06bf0f98a8aeba1884bf4dde930ac.jpeg&key=0e66fa4ad45ff81f02e87204c4302bcc7f7410c0d049b497ffb009b8abbc5a04

The EU is not a dictatorship what rubbish.. It's a club of nations and the UK had a big and special seat at the table.

The UK was a broke basketcase when it joined the EEC. Sick man of Europe they called it. It took tremendous advantage of the opportunities offered by Europe and thrived.

Now.

Threw it's toys out of the pram and is wailing on the sidelines thinking of the good old days meanwhile the world is moving forward every day.

Made itself smaller and less significant.

It should be working very hard to remain a member of the single market like other rich and prosperous nations such as Norway and Switzerland.

A bit of compromise, a bit of flexibility, a bit less hostility and less hateful rhetoric toother Europeans especially hard working migrants

Blaming foreigners on problems in the NHS was particularly low since the NHS is half run by foreigners!

But nope....no compromise....okay have it your way say other 27 members and Norway and Switzerland we will carry on as is.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, rockingrobin said:

Maybe somebody could inform everybody which treason act to use.

If as you state , this represents your feelings then I would suggest you inform the UK police as treason is a criminal offence

As a remoaners, is that the only thing you can say about this Video?

Better if you address the points that she raises. Now that would be interesting.