Prayut urges faster legislative process as junta due to step down in one year

webfact

31 minutes ago, robblok said:

*LOL*.. your just saying this because you want to live forever no other reason to say this as to wish for something impossible to stay alive forever :smile:

But there is one good piece for you.. we have seen that criminals like YL are prosecuted for their crimes so who knows maybe they can do the same for others too. One never expected the rich powerful Shins to be procecuted for their crimes.. but its happening. Its like a miracle that finally they are held accountable. The old cases against Thaksin revived. Finally justice is coming to Thailand. So who knows after this they might do the same for others. 

No laughing matter nor ridicule for decent people to want the value of freedom, holding election by universal suffrage and no more power grap by the military in order to maintain their dominance. Sooner the better. 

But a real laughing matter to expect justice to be for all and fair. 

8 hours ago, Becker said:

So are you saying that under the various juntas the rich did not get away with murder?? You state that you have been here for over forty years (almost twice as long as me btw) but that begs the question for how many of those years have you been sober?

And yes, the dear leader has taken some action and we do give him credit for the beach chairs, footpaths and the national lottery. In fact, he's been so busy fixing those issues that minor stuff like reforming the armed forces, police, judiciary and civil service have been left on the back burner! 

I do NOT drink, and I have seen coups the first one in 1972 or 73. was in the American armed forces then. one after the they they always promise the people  better life but never get around to it. BUT when the people vote, they shoot themselves in the foot every time,they elected rich people who just get richer, police get more corrupt,  before the dear leader a falang could buy his way out of ANY offense if he had enough money. the dear leader did not invent the national lottery, and the beach chairs were a local program. you really should know what you are talking about before trying to troll.

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand is better for having the military & Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha in charge.

Democracy doesn't work in some countries as past history has shown.

At least they control security and continue to create projects to keep the economy ticking over.  :thumbsup:

Steven are you feeling ok? or should I send a doctor over

Corruption

There seams to be two meanings to the word in some countries and I wish someone would explain to me how a Generals in green and brown on salary's that would not buy a home in the UK can amass such high savings. There are many multi millionaires and we are talking the $ kind all in a life long career in uniforms.

It simply cannot be done can it.

So what they do is use the word Corruption in politicians to grab power back and blame the politicians saying they are all corrupt when the real truth is green. browns and yellows are and always have been.

But the sad thing is only a dumbo would believe them.

Corruption

There seams to be two meanings to the word in some countries and I wish someone would explain to me how a General in green and brown on salary's that would not buy a home in the UK can amass such high savings. There are many multi millionaires and we are talking the $ kind all in a life long career in uniforms.

It simply cannot be done can it.

So what they do is use the word Corruption in politicians to grab power back and blame the politicians saying they are all corrupt when the real truth is green. browns and yellows are and always have been.

But the sad thing is only a dumbo would believe them.

Edited by wakeupplease

23 hours ago, steven100 said:

I admit ... I don't like the Shins as they ripped billions off the people and the economy but you don't seem to care about that.  Secondly, I put up with the Shins as I have investments here and they work fine for me. I am glad the Junta are in and hope they stay in for as long as possible.

I'm sure you'll come to like the way Thailand is managed after time ....  then again maybe not :clap2:     :)

So you put up with the Shins because of your investments yet again and again you ask other people why they don't leave. Why is that? Is it unfathomable for you that others are in the same situation?

And when this junta is history, democracy is restored and allowed to hopefully mature into something better maybe you will like not living in a d...under a junta. If you don't then too bad because there really isn't that many alternative countries left in the world with your preferred system of governance (there is a reason for that but you don't seem to be able to take a hint).

17 hours ago, chama said:

Very shrewd. Don't under estimate this man.

absolutely correct.  The TV keyboard warriors wouldn't hold a candle to Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha.   He is one step ahead of the other political clowns.

He'll be around for a while ...  imo

How do you think he went in the US with Trump? ....  he went fine.

Edited by steven100

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

absolutely correct.  The TV keyboard warriors would not hold a candle to Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha.   He is one step ahead of the other political clowns.

He'll be around for a while ...  imo

How do you think he went in the US with Trump? ....  he went fine.

Wrong he cannot do anything about His or the Juntas plight. The new big fella is behind this Just like the old big fella though out 2 P Mans ilk before. So forget about Trump or the Thai military they will no go against the new big fella

16 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Steven are you feeling ok? or should I send a doctor over

i'm fine thanks. I just think the country is ticking over fine ... it's safe .. unlike before, he is getting projects off the ground ... tell me one thing Yingluck ever did ? except for a failed rice scam ..  cost every thai thousands of baht.

I like Khun Prayuth in charge , someone has to control these wayward politicians and that's why democracy won't work here.

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

i'm fine thanks. I just think the country is ticking over fine ... it's safe .. unlike before, he is getting projects off the ground ... tell me one thing Yingluck ever did ? except for a failed rice scam ..  cost every thai thousands of baht.

I like Khun Prayuth in charge , someone has to control these wayward politicians and that's why democracy won't work here.

Steven old lad paranoia is a serious problem, as is obsession.

I feel you need to go back to see the doc, those silly pills he gave you are not working.:cheesy::cheesy:

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Steven old lad paranoia is a serious problem, as is obsession.

I feel you need to go back to see the doc, those silly pills he gave you are not working.:cheesy::cheesy: