Hi Everyone

locky55

Hi all. I'm brand new at this, but hope to have many interesting hours on TV. Names Dave.

Nine people take a look at your post and none of them say hello

What you lot like.

Hello loky 55.

Welcome to the pattaya section.

Take care no one tries to sell you a condo or bar

around here.

You can also introduce your self in the general topics section pined at the top.

Have a nice day.

:o

Welcome to TV!

We gonna meet this Friday evening at Jameson's in North Pattaya behin the Big C...if you fancy a drink, stop by!

Hi Dave and good luck, they don't tell you anything around here. Now what's this about a drink.. :D

Hi Locky, Welcome to the mad house, it will be a intresting ride to say the least :D

Most of the posters here are pretty friendly and are willing to help out with advice (sometimes not what you really need)

I'm in blighty until March, are you in Pattaya ?

I'm hoping to meet some of the posters in here, so I can put a few faces to names (I reckon half of em would look better on wanted posters :o )

Have fun posting here

Now I recognise you Jai Dee. Your the guy thats got the shop in League of Gentleman :D:D:D

:bah: Bugger... busted!!! :bah:

Hi Dave and to the rest of the Patters Section resident forum trolls!

What do you mean by that? :D

We gonna meet this Friday evening at Jameson's in North Pattaya behin the Big C...if you fancy a drink, stop by!

Sounds good... I might pop in myself... what time are you starting?

Now I recognise you Jai Dee. Your the guy thats got the shop in League of Gentleman :D:D:D

:bah: Bugger... busted!!! :bah:

Hi Dave and to the rest of the Patters Section resident forum trolls!

What do you mean by that? :D

Sounds good... I might pop in myself... what time are you starting?

7:00 pm All TV members are invited

Welcome to TV!

Hi Raro,

Where is the Jamesons behind Big C?

I have only ever been to one in the middle of nowhere on Soi 4 behind the Bangkok Bank on Second Road.

A good place but a terribly inconvenient location. No baht buses and an unpleasant walk from either 2nd Road or Klang.

A new one near BigC will be good for me.

Welcome to TV!

Hi Raro,

I have only ever been to one in the middle of nowhere on Soi 4 behind the Bangkok Bank on Second Road.

A good place but a terribly inconvenient location. No baht buses and an unpleasant walk from either 2nd Road or Klang.

you found the right one! If you follow the road further down, you will end up at Big C.

I'll be there 8ish as I have another function before that.

Cheers

raro

Welcome to TV!

Hi Raro,

you found the right one! If you follow the road further down, you will end up at Big C.

I'll be there 8ish as I have another function before that.

Cheers

raro

I guess u mean here raro?