Foreign man filmed taking a pee in the MIDDLE of Bangkok expressway

webfact

22 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

They really dispise farangs more and more on a daily basis....

one could understand on seeing the attitude of some in the kingdom....

but the sad part is that due to to bunch of farang jerks or crooks, the entire expat communities get to pay the check.....

I agree with what you say, but luckily Thais have a sense of humour, having a pee in the street is not the end of the world.

Still, some people...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the critics on here never go to India. Or Australia where after a 3 hour drive and miles from anywhere you get out of the car for a leak and invariably the only tourist bus for 2 days come alongs mid stream.

1 hour ago, crazykopite said:

In 12 years of living in the Kingdom I have seen Thai woman and men taking a PI$$ , they don’t care where they do it or in front of who they just do it . Why single out a foreigner!

Bloody hell.

I have had to pay some big tips over the years to get the girls to do that on me.:giggle:

3 hours ago, petedk said:

I see Thai men doing it every day on our soi.
Never thought to stop and take a photo

But they don't urinate in the middle of an express way for everyone to see. 

3 hours ago, bannork said:

Where was the mad Brit with his machete in his car when you need him?

hahahaha. That immediately created an image in my mind of that crazy brit hunched over his trunk pulling out his machete .. hahahahah

4 hours ago, seajae said:

funny, I see thai men doing it often and no one bitches let alone takes pics, maybe they are simply jealous of the size seeing thai men are supposed to have smaller ones than westerners

That's strange!!  I have a gay friend, who when I questioned him about this (I was QUITE concerned for him and eventually for me) told me 'don't worry about it luv, I assure you they are very satisfactory'.

1 minute ago, Gillyflower said:

That's strange!!  I have a gay friend, who when I questioned him about this (I was QUITE concerned for him and eventually for me) told me 'don't worry about it luv, I assure you they are very satisfactory'.

Sure.. "GillyFlower" is it?...you've got "friend" who's gay.

3 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Whether Thais do it or not it's disgusting. If he pulled over, away from anyone, and peed in bushes who cares?  but this display is unacceptable and he should be pulled up and sent 'home'.

I agree he should have been more circumspect but its hardly the crime of the century , in truth just a Thai netizen engaged in a bit of selective outrage , would they have bothered if it had been a drunk Thai ?

Im pretty certain that the taxi driver was delighted that his passenger got out for his piss , may well have actually advised him to do so.

3 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

I agree he should have been more circumspect but its hardly the crime of the century , in truth just a Thai netizen engaged in a bit of selective outrage , would they have bothered if it had been a drunk Thai ?

Im pretty certain that the taxi driver was delighted that his passenger got out for his piss , may well have actually advised him to do so.

Years ago on the DM tollway I got stuck in traffic because of an accident up ahead. After an hour sitting there I had to go. New car etc so didn't really want to pee inside the car. Easy, got out, opened two doors and stood between them and next to the wall. Within 30 seconds a lot of guys were doing the same thing.

No one got upset and all looked relaxed and happy.

Where's the problem?

Standing like this guy is just pure ignorance and is worthy of at least a fine and maybe a ticket home.

Thailand does not need sh-t like this guy, drunk or sober.

10 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

I am intrigued. In your local soi do all the dogs wear diapers or are they trained to use the ( ubiquitous ) public conveniences ?

I don't live in a soi. I live next to a river on farmland.

Fresh air and nary a turd in sight.

So what...big deal, the guy was in a taxi and busting for a piss. He had 2 options - piss his pants and in doing so piss all over the taxi seat...or tell the taxi to stop and have a quick slash at the side of the road. 

And like many others here I've seen Thai men pissing all over the place. Used to see the fathers of school kids at a school I worked at pissing outside the school while they waiting to pick up their kids.

4 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

Whether Thais do it or not it's disgusting. If he pulled over, away from anyone, and peed in bushes who cares?  but this display is unacceptable and he should be pulled up and sent 'home'.

Do you live in Thailand???? Or some  other planet!!!Pulled up and sent home for taking a piss..that's rather extreme...the guy was probably bursting at the seams in a traffic jam,do you make these remarks when you see all the Thai motor bike taxi drivers,mobile food vendors etc doing it at the side of.pavements?? T.I.T.

PS: It was probably the taxi driver that told him it was ok to jump out n take relief!

Edited by Jimbo53
Addition