Non O

Hello,

Can anybody inform me about the situation in KL regarding Non O visas.

In one month I have to go for a new multiple entry non o visa based on that I'm married.

I have no 40000 baht income a month so what is my change of getting one.

I was thinking about a work permit also but I keep reading that getting a multiple entry non B is impossible here in asia now.

Or is Singapore a better option regrding the non O

thnx

Hello,

Can anybody inform me about the situation in KL regarding Non O visas.

In one month I have to go for a new multiple entry non o visa based on that I'm married.

I have no 40000 baht income a month so what is my change of getting one.

I was thinking about a work permit also but I keep reading that getting a multiple entry non B is impossible here in asia now.

Or is Singapore a better option regrding the non O

thnx

Hi , I went to KL last week and received a Multi Entry Non 'O' based on marriage , take your marriage certificate and a photocopy of it ,also photocopies of your wifes ID card and get her to sign it and a signed photocopy of your pasport, Ialso took a photocopy of her pasport and the page in the bluebook for my house I am not sure that I needed them but they took them anyway, the cost of the Visa was 500 Ringgits, cant advise you on the work permit or 'B' visa, Singapore are still issuing multiple Non 'O' Visas but Malaysia is a cheaper country to stay in.

Edited by pattayaGaz

Hi,

I also will have to go for the same visa in a couple of months time.

I am staying in the north and a guy I know just came back with his new multiple non-o fresh in his passport.

So just go to KL,stay in the chinese area,cheaper ,and stay near the underground,just a few stops and a little walk to the embassy.Just figured it out last year.So good luck and keep getting this visa until something changes which I doubt,you don't need to show anything on a bank account,so easy.

Oh yeah tell me when you come back how it went,good luck.

You may get the Non O, but without the 40,000 pm you will not get the yearly extension. :o

I wonder how many back to back non immigrant O visas one can get? Is there a limit?

Won't the question be asked by the consulate/embassy "why didn't you extend in Thailand before the expiration of the current visa?"