14 Arrested In More Raids Targeting ‘Black People’ In Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Too many howlers to highlight and ridicule there. :clap2:

Amateur armchair sociologist and his sloppy research. ... Anything to exonerate your saintly African buddies.

Just because you bought an online degree in sociology from Kinshasa University, doesn't mean you can borrow mommy's laptop and spout incoherent hallucinations on this forum. :clap2::clap2:

Where did I say they were saintly?

I'm just telling it how I see it after 10 years living in this area, having spoken with several dealers over that time and seen countless farangs disappearing down towards the Trendy condo on soi 13 to rendezvous with the runners after handing over the cash.

You don't offer any argument to refute what I'm saying, you just sling insults.

Thais do buy off Thais or perhaps you think there were no drugs in Thailand until the Africans showed up on soi 13

Africans can sell ice but they "order" it in. Coke or crack is where they make most of their money

Check the inventory of drugs seized after raids on Thai clubs - when  the media reports them, it's always predominantly ice, yaba, occasionally ecstasy and only now and again, coke.

Some of what the Africans sell is actually supplied to them by the crooked cops provided they don't sell to Thais.

They usually won't sell to Thais because they might be police.

In nay case, if you're a Thai meth head, why go to Sukhumvit to buy off a highly visible African on the street when you've got a regular Thai supplier you probably trust?

The Africans sell on the street for the simple reason that they know farang tourists don't have contacts here if they want gear.

Either offer a counter argument or pipe down with the insults