Peel off the protective cover on Formica when you buy it. Suksawan just got me.

dcnx

I bought Formica from them and after the plastic protection sheet was removed the pieces were deeply scratched but covered up and hidden with the plastic. They wouldn’t redfund or swap, just gathered in a group with stupid looks on their face as they mumbled to one another.

After the troop came to a workable solution (per their standards), they handed me a black bottle of spray paint.

Anyway, buyer beware. Check understands the plastic before you buy it even though you’re not supposed to remove it at that time. I’ve bought a lot of material with them over the years and while it means nothing to them, they just lost a customer.

Seems universal that the big home supply places have far too many staff standing around talking. Not only that, the staff rarely come to help voluntarily, and when I ask them for help they don't know anything about the products they sell.

Also, despite supposedly learning English at school, there is rarely an English speaker among them.

Even Robinson's in Chiang Mai ( a major retail store in a major shopping mall in a major tourist town ) had no one that spoke English when I needed help.

Its common practice to check all delivered products before you sign their delivery ticket.

I have spent 100k at suksawad in the last two years and find them to be one of the better companies reliable and efficient with several staff able to speak English and discuss your needs.

I did sign for a boatload of doors and windows only to find a couple of days later one frame was on the piss.

They sent a wagon back and remade them for me...no hassle at all only hassle for me.

The film they protect formica with should not be peeled off though as it will not re stick. It should be the official formica stuff but most damage is done by throwing stuff in a truck and then more things ontop to load up a delivery.

You drag a door frame across it and its ruined easily done.

Lesson learned i have also learned a few but snubbing a business can often lead to more headaches.

8 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

Lesson learned i have also learned a few but snubbing a business can often lead to more headaches.

Oh but it makes one feel so smart, superior and powerful.  A real psycho booster.

Why try to fix a problem when you can complain about it?