Anytime Fitness Lumphini Opening

starrunner

Anytime Fitness is opening a new Gym in Lumphini next month.  Wireless Road 2 doors down from American Embassy.  Offering special deals at the moment I have just signed on.

See  Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/Anytimefitnesslumphini/ 

Still have small amount of opening specials available 24/7 access for members   Trainers look pretty good as well

Answering my own question:  16000 or so paid in advance for 13 months.  I didn't ask about the various pay as you go prices.  Still in construction phase but I was told it would be open sometime in November.  Looks to be fairly small with, I was told, Life Fitness equipment.  Nothing has been installed yet that I could see.  Life Fitness has a variety of quality levels so I'm looking forward to seeing what they put in

Everybody at the sales stand seemed normal, friendly and not as though they had gone through the worst of a fitness center sales boot camp. 

The sales desk is located close to the basement canteen of the Sindhorn complex, but the gym is located in the building at the corner of Sarasin and Wittayu.  There is a high end bike shop in that building visible from Sarasin at the red light.  It's inside across from the bike shop.

The guys at Anytime Fitness just sent me a message as below so am going in to pick up my size shirt and have a talk to Khun Andrew.

He is a qualified Chiropractor and  ran his own clinic in the centre of Sydney before coming to Bangkok.  Mum is Thai and dad is Australian he is fluent in both English and Thai.

Anytime Fitness & Life Fitness dry fit T-shirts have arrived!

All members who have already signed up please come in from today to collect your anytime fitness & life fitness T-shirt!

You can still avail special pre-sales rates! Come in today and find our booth located at Sindhorn food court between 9am - 4pm and get yours today before all pre sales slots and shirts are gone to receive:

- Discounted Monthly Rates!
- No Joining Fees!
- Free Anytime Fitness Starter Pack! (Shirt, towel, string bag)
- 1 Free PT session!
- Free health assessment and 30 day fitness program!

• 3 weeks later...

Anytime Fitness will be opening their doors this Saturday 18th November 2017 152 Wireless Road Lumphini.

I went in today to have a look all equipment looks pretty darn good and place looks the bees knees

Advise you if you are in the area this Saturday to drop around for the Official Blessing  Opening and see what offers they can do with new membership.  

P1210640.JPG

***FINAL CALL FOR FOUNDATION MEMBERSHIP RATES***

Friday the 17th November will be your last day to take advantage of pre-sales rates before we officially open our doors to the public.

Come visit our booth located in the Sindhorn food court between 9-4pm to benefit with:

* No joining fee (saving 1750 baht)
* Lifetime discount monthly membership rates (12% discount on annual membership)
* 1 Free PT session (valued at 1000 baht)
* Free fitness and health check plus a 30 day program (valued at 1200 baht)
* Free starter pack including towel, bag, water bottle (value 1500 baht)

Overall value of 5450 baht if you sign up before we open on the 18th November!

Come visit our booth to sign up now;
Or
To set up an appointment for a gym tour by one of our friendly staff by registering below.

https://goo.gl/FQavSG

www.anytimefitness.co.th

#nojoiningfee #openingsoon #anytimefitnessth

Image may contain: one or more people and text

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare:partytime2:

• 3 months later...

Archived